xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lukasz

Hey What In A World Is Seo whatsup all

Hi Lukasz,seo (more correctly "SEO" ) is a acronym for Search Engine Optimization. It refers to the skills & processes for correctly using "keywords" etc. in the Header portion of your webpages (in the "metatags") , so that the websearch engines (Google, MSN Yahoo etc.) can properly index & find your webpages. The better your webpages are "optimized" then the better your chances that the search engine sites will give you a higher pagerank etc.Hope this helpsRGPHNX

hey

thnx now i get it XD :)

Hi Lukasz,

seo (more correctly "SEO" )  is a acronym for  Search Engine Optimization. It refers to the skills & processes for correctly using "keywords" etc. in the Header portion of your webpages (in the "metatags") , so that the websearch engines (Google, MSN Yahoo etc.) can properly index & find your webpages.  The better your webpages are "optimized" then the better your chances that the search engine sites will give you a higher pagerank etc.

Hope this helps

RGPHNX

61001[/snapback]

i thought it meant seo as in the buisness organizatioooooon. do you know about that the seo in buisness i want to start my buisness and i have no idea n how to go aboout itis there anysite i can go to?

SEO stands for seach engine optimization .. it is the sum of all work done for the sake of better search engine results and traffic to the website .. ofcouse .. if u are doing a personal website .. you can also do SEO your self .. There are some people who understands serach engine very well and they do this for a living .. Imagine some big companies develope a website .. but dunno how to promote it .. and they will certainly hire some SEO experts to do the SEO job for them as they are doing other things.The normal pay for one(1) SEO to do the SEO work is about $400-$4000 per month depends on the size of the company and the target/difficulty of the market .. you will need to learn more about SEO stuff before any1 would hire you :) search it out at google .. you will need a lot of experience