xisto Community
stusrud

Hosting Credit Problem Problem

Are the admins doing some tests on the hosting credit sytem or what? I can not seem to see how many hosting credits I have, It is no longer didplayed on teh main index page of the forums. Is anyone else having these problems?

Yes the board seems to be undergoing changes stusrud because there are sum problems with the login system as well, i dont think anyone can see the credits system, so i suggest we all be patient and let the admins do their thing.

THe Xisto server was recently changed, and we are still experiencing initialization and sakedown bugs, as a result, certain things (like the shoutbox and the credit list) may go down or be down for a little while, so patience. I personally have a feeling everything will be back to normal in a day or two, but if something goes horribly wrong that could change.~Viz

You can still see your hosting credits if you change to another forum skin. I'm using it at the moment (and have been for a while), this other skin looks a lot better than the default one, and it all works properly which is a definate bonus!To activate it, follow these instructions: - Make sure you are logged in (otherwise the skin change might not work) - On your keyboard, hit the "end" key, or scroll down to the bottom of the page.Towards the left of the screen, you should see two list boxes inside a blue bar. One should read "Lite" and the other "English". - Click the "Lite" box, and change it to "ambience". - The skin shoudl now change. It will stay like this, whenever you log in, until you change it back.Hope you find this helpful :-)

hmmm i was having the login problems and trouble seeing my hosting credits.. the other problem i was having was that last night i had 1.5 credits and when i checked a bit ago it was at -4.. i dunno if that was a glitch, but i thought each credit represented a day?

Hey, You guys don't feel so bad, I have 16.02, and it is showing my account as suspended, and has been for twelve hours....Just please be patient, and all things shall be worked out....

Hey,

You guys don't feel so bad, I have 16.02, and it is showing my account as suspended, and has been for twelve hours....

Just please be patient, and all things shall be worked out....

1064322683[/snapback]

I had negative 10 credits earlier, after going on holiday... and my account wasn't suspended!

Also, at the moment, I think my credits are going down at a slower rate than one a day. The hosting is fine, my site is up and working perfectly, but it seems that the forums are playing up.

Oh well, hopefully it will all be better soon B)