xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jorsart

My New Siggy here it is let me know

Thanks Alot Ray for the explanation here and yes a detailed tutorial would be a great help and can you please post the plugin link at the top of the tutorial because you lost me at duplicate B)

Cheers

Reaver

1064322475[/snapback]

The Sig is going to be hcanged slightly this weekend. Im jsut changing the words.

For my purposes Simple is Best. If you cant express your skills in simplicity then what can you do.

Think about clasical music. The most well known peace of music "Fur elise" Starts off with such simplicity.

I can make an extreamly technincal one. And I will for your beninifit htis weekend.

I will post hte plug in and every thing most likly Saturday.

the White overlay was done to simply " hehe theres that simple word again"

give a better contrast between the words nad the back ground. And its an outer glow with a bevel not an inner glow.

Now with that said. Id o apreciate your Honasty. It is nice to have an honast review. I am not saying that the others are not just that its less likly for some one to say something negative than it would be for them just to say something nice to be PC

Bravo man Bravo good posting

I have several Sigs I have used in the past Ill post them ok.

LAter for now

The Ray man lol

man that one is pretty awesome too.. i think the ripple went better with the first one though... it goes well with that one and i definately like the picture behind it, but i think it adds more to the first one B)

1064322600[/snapback]

In the New one the "Jorsart" is actually my company logo. So that was a givin i would want to change to that one. hehe

I am glad so many people enjoy my art Its nice to have such positive feedback

And honast feedback hehe

Thanks again all.

Ray

P.S.

The picture in the back ground is an image I used to represent my Ultima Online Char from years ago "Sandman" and "Archelious"

That's a very good signature, I have to say. I think I'll base my next signatures on 100 pixels to 500 pixels, or something close to that. I really want to make my own signatures based on other tutorials based on graphics design (for example, Matrix effects, etc).I have never done much in Photoshop, just the basic tools and all that. However, I try to read some tutorials and understand some concepts (although I never do) about the effects. I guess it's just trial and error?But anyway, nice signature. I like the color but the ripple effect dies out too quickly and thus, honestly, I don't like that part very much.

That's a very good signature, I have to say. I think I'll base my next signatures on 100 pixels to 500 pixels, or something close to that. I really want to make my own signatures based on other tutorials based on graphics design (for example, Matrix effects, etc).

I have never done much in Photoshop, just the basic tools and all that. However, I try to read some tutorials and understand some concepts (although I never do) about the effects. I guess it's just trial and error?

But anyway, nice signature. I like the color but the ripple effect dies out too quickly and thus, honestly, I don't like that part very much.

1064322678[/snapback]

I have a version with the ripples moving more likel rain drops for a while but its a pain to laod online so i dont use it often lol

i think it's a great sig... the animation is kinda distracting... but it's very clean and professional... great job!

i think it's a great sig... the animation is kinda distracting... but it's very clean and professional... great job!

1064322702[/snapback]

Thank you. I am working on other ideas Ill post them as i finish them. Most are not animated but some are I guess we will see how they come out.

I am wokring onseveral new wallpapers aswell.

i like the sig you have right now... that one is also very nice and professional... i think that as far as graphic design goes, you need to express your style while you make your point across and you've got that... great job!

Nice sig man.  How much time did you spend doing those two?

1064322993[/snapback]

I think it was about 45 minutes I spent on the first one and another 30 to modiphy it to the second one.