xisto Community
darkranger

List Of Funny Tech Signatures Here are the ones I have encountered.

Hey guys, I been lurking around checking out some forums, Unix/Linux pages, and I found some funny signatures that I want to share with you guys. Videogame forums are also good places to find such signatures. If you have any others you want to add up that are good ones feel free to do so.Take in mind that the following signatures are Tech-related, cause I like tech stuff.Signatures:1) One picture is worth 128K words.2)The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope tohang yourself. And then a couple of feet more, just to be sure.3)The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Park':In one, a crazy businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should beextinct. The other one is a film.4)The gates in my computer are AND, OR and NOT; they are not Bill.5)Windows 98: Not Plug & Play, but Bug & Pay!6)Windows 98: Use for 98 days and throw it away!7)import xmlrpclibsrv = xmlrpclib.Server('http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;)for employee in srv.MainDepartment.personnel(): srv.fireEmployee(employee)8)Question:What's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous? Answer: A canary with the super-user password.9)Linux doesn't need no viruses. The users **** up the system by themselves.10)Press any key to continue, or any other key to cancel.11)Lost packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3, reward $$$.12)Why do geeks think Halloween and Christmas occur on the same day?Because 31oct = 25dec!13)There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binaryand those who don't.14)This is an object-oriented system. If we change anything, the users object.15)C++ is a loaded machine gun pointed at your feet with the safety off.

LMAO ;)... these are positively hilarious.

5)Windows 98: Not Plug & Play, but Bug & Pay!
6)Windows 98: Use for 98 days and throw it away!

These are my favorites... Nice post.

The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope tohang yourself.  And then a couple of feet more, just to be sure.

The gates in my computer are AND, OR and NOT; they are not Bill.

Windows 98: Not Plug & Play, but Bug & Pay!

Windows 98: Use for 98 days and throw it away!

Linux doesn't need no viruses. The users **** up the system by themselves.

C++ is a loaded machine gun pointed at your feet with the safety off.

LOL, love these ones personally. Do you have more ? would love to see them here, nice tech sigs to go through after a hectic day. ;)

Cheers

Uhh .. the ones that I actually understood were really, really funny. *grins*

thats some good stuff right their but the halloween one im not getting someone be kind enough to explain it to me.

Ha ! I remember the one about Win 95:

Windows 95 n. (Win-doze): A 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for an 8 bit operating system based on a 4 bit architecture from a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Modern day upgrade --> Windows XP Professional x64: Windows is now a 64 bit tweak of a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for an 8 bit operating system based on a 4 bit architecture from a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Also from the tech support dictionary:

ID10T error: /I¡D¡ten¡T er'@r/

Synonym for PEBKAC, e.g. âThe user is being an idiotâ. Tech-support people passing a problem report to someone higher up the food chain (and presumably better equipped to deal with idiots) may ask the user to convey that there seems to be an I-D-ten-T error. Users never twig.

To saint michael:25dec is 25 in decimals, which has a base of 10, which is 25 because we usually use decimals.31oct is 31 with a base of 8. To work out the decimal number you times the first number, the three, by 8 which gives you 24. You then add the one on which makes 25. Therefore 25dec = 31oct (and 25dec is christmas day and 31oct is halloween)12345abcd3-12345abcd3

Another funny signature for you i saw once

List Of Funny Tech Signatures

44 bugs in my java code

44 bugs in my java code

Fix 1 bug, and complie again

122 bugs in my java code

-reply by Trent