xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
baphometslayer

Hello Everyone! Im going to stick around here

Hi, I'm going to introduce myself as I hope to be an active member of these forums.to start off, My name is John, and I live in Texas on the gulf on Mustang Island, in the small tourist trap of Port Aransas, which is just a few miles from Corpus Christi. I'm currently stil a high school student, I'm a senior and will be graduating in May of 2006, and I plan on going into college as a Computer Science Major.About my interests: I love playing games as much as I do programming, so I will most likely be active the most in those 2 areas. As far as other things go i love getting into deep conversations about politics and other current events. Everyone in these boards seems very helpful and this a mine of information, I hope to be able to contribute and help people, as many others already have, thanksJohn!

hi John, im glad that u r here. Welcome to the forum... haha as if im a senior member...im taking a little bit of ur topic to introduce myself also(too lazy to open a new one).Im from malaysia and studying in Stevens Institute of Technology, in New Jersey. Im just being here for 2 weeks and that duration of time was full of excitement of seeing new friends, places and cool wind(my uni is a very windy place). As im still not used to cool wheather(Malaysia is a tropical country, hot and wet around the year), Fall is just like a winter to me. I wonder how winter would look like.Better buy winter cloth sooner...Im taking Electrical eng and will be graduating in 2009. If someone of forumers want to visit malaysia, juz give me a private message, i will tell u which place is the best place to visit... cheers