I hope you like these LEt me know honast opinions people

you can left click on the image to download the ZIP files

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Later People

now remember be honast lol

I used Adobe Photoshop CS2 I had just purchased the Creative Suite and had to have some fun. Please feel free to download them and enjoy and Thanks for the kind words

They're really very nice. Could you let us in on how you made them? I'd really like to learn more about photoshop. ;)

I can post some tutorials on here. BUt in all honasty its not as complicated as it seems. there are two mistakes every makes when learning Photoshop1: Neglecting Brushes2: Neglecting Layersforget plugins learn how to use layers and brushes first this is the most important.

I can post some tutorials on here. BUt in all honasty its not as complicated as it seems.

Please do... you'll be helping a lot of people ;). Everything is complicated until you know how to do it.... that's how everybody learns. A well documented tutorial will benefit lots of photoshop enthusiasts like myself.

Thanks.

I have two right now on brushes and layers they are simple but explain alot. Ill post them here. So Enjoy. As for the simplicity once you figure it out and that light bulb goes off your going to kick your self for makeing it so complicated. But always remember no one I do mean no one know how to use the intire program not even the developer who made it. So never be to hard on your self for not knowing enough just strive to learn more.

Here we go People how to Change your Brush Set.

Step 1:

Select the brush tool on your tool bar

Posted Image

Step 2:

If you notice when you selected the brush tool the tool bar across the top of the screen changed. Click on the Down arrow Beside the brush size indicator.

A drop down menu will appear

On this Menu you can Change the size of your brush

and select different brushes in your current set.

Posted Image

Now look to the top right of the drop down. There you will find a arrow button facing the right. "Click it"

Your brush set seletion menu will appear

From this menu you can select one of the brush sets installed on the computer.

The brush sets are the items at the bottum of the menu.

Once you have selected a set you will be promtped

"do you wish to replace, Amend, or cancel"

If you replace the brush set you have selected will be displayed and you will be able to use it.

If you select amend it will add the set you selected to the current set being used. " This is not perminent"

And of course if you cancel it wont do anything.

If you look you will find that this menu also gives the option of changing how your brushes are displayed in preview form.

Posted Image

To install Brushes you must place the files once unzipped;

in

photoshop/presets/brushes/

Enjoy.

Samuel Ray Owen Jr.

Here it goes the walkthrough with images and all.

So enjoy.

Step #1:

The first thing of course is to make sure your layers window is open. You can do this bye Going to the Windows drop down menu at the top of the screen.

Posted Image

Now once you have the Menu Open find the Layer Buttons and click it.

Posted Image

Make sure there is a Check Box next to "Layers"

Step #2:

Now you should see the Layers Control Window on your screen It should look something like this

Posted Image

Lets step through the basic tools.

Once you have mastered these the other buttons will be easy to figure out.

Button #1: The Trash Can

This button Of course allows you to remove a Given Layer or Selected layer. You may also Drag layers to this button to trash them. It works alot like the Recycle Ben In Windows.

Posted Image

Button #2: The Copy or NEw Layer Button. If you have a Layer Selected and click this button it will copy that layer. The new layer will be placed directly above the original.

Posted Image

If you click this button with no layer selected it will simply create a new blank Layer

Button #3: THe Set Button: This button is for Organizing your Image. The photoshop Layers can become quiet complicated. By grouping Layers into Sets you keep thing managable. Its like organizing files in your computer. If you throw them all in one folder you would never find what you need. This way you can make several devisions in the image. Say you have a image with multiple parts. You can seperate the layers bye parts.

Posted Image

This button is one of the most valuable buttons.

Ok thats it for the buttons. There are others but you will learn those for your self once you have figured these out.

I am only giving you the basics as to not fry your brain.

My first mistake in useing photoshop was trying to learn to much of it at once. just got me all confused.

The Next and last thing is the Layer Options Menu

Posted Image

If you double click on a Layer. You will find a new and fun way of editing your images.

In the Layer Options you can add things such as a Bevel or drop shadow or glow. You can also add a texture or overlay color.

Posted Image

On the left side you will see a list of things you can do to that Layer. Now remember what ever you do will only take effect on the layer you have selected.

Once you select a option the controls for that option will appear on the right side. In this area You will find tons of funn things. My method was to jsut play with the controls and have some fun see what you can do.

The easiest way is to make a basic shape on your image and see what you can do to it with the options.

Combine them you can use more than one layer option.

Don't be shy.

The Layers are very helpful as you can re arrange them. or make one dissapear there are many things that this would allow you to do once you learn it.

If you have any questions for more specific features or help on useing those features please ask i will post a walkthrough on that and answer your questions.

I hope this helped some of you so enjoy.

Samuel Ray Owen Jr.

I love your last poster. By the way, why the chinese ideograms ? Are you from China ? Unless they are Japanese graphics ? or simly artist's freedom ? Nevertheless, I find it really impressive. As well as your signature, i find it nice.CongratitulationsYordan

I love your last poster. By the way, why the chinese ideograms ? Are you from China ? Unless they are Japanese graphics ? or simly artist's freedom ? Nevertheless, I find it really impressive. As well as your signature, i find it nice.

Congratitulations

Yordan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are chinese and Im American to be more specific I am from Texas

Its Artist freedom

And I am glad you like my Sig I am going to redo it soon

But again thank you for the compliment