xisto Community
HTML_Guru

Far-cry Blow your brains out...

I'm sure many have heard of FarCry, but has anyone actually played it? Oh, man, that is a great FPS. The graphics are incredible - even at a low setting, the story actually meshes well, and, well I must say, the gore is great. I don't mean to say, I like destruction, but if you really wanna put some bullets in the bad guy, this game is the way to do it. If you've played it, you know what I'm talking about... I mean, you can just destroy people with your weapons. All in all, it's very realistic.if you're looking for a rocking guy with a good plot and you like the idea of practically ripping faces off, you should try this game!P.S. On PC, you better make sure you have a really good computer and video card to run the game, otherwise, you're outta luck!

I'm sure many have heard of FarCry, but has anyone actually played it?  Oh, man, that is a great FPS.  The graphics are incredible - even at a low setting, the story actually meshes well, and, well I must say, the gore is great.  I don't mean to say, I like destruction, but if you really wanna put some bullets in the bad guy, this game is the way to do it.  If you've played it, you know what I'm talking about... I mean, you can just destroy people with your weapons.  All in all, it's very realistic.

if you're looking for a rocking guy with a good plot and you like the idea of practically ripping faces off, you should try this game!

P.S. On PC, you better make sure you have a really good computer and video card to run the game, otherwise, you're outta luck!

1064321693[/snapback]

Never played it but I heard about it. That you need fast computers. I think I got fast enough. I mean AMD 2500 Athlon XP+ 1Gb Ram RADEON 9200 SE B):blink: I think I will be able to play if I will feel like it right? :P

But I don't play games any more. I make my own games with Game Maker 6.1

I have played the game, very good graphics! But I dont have the game. When I played it, it wasn't so many games with good graphics, so then it was awesome, but it is not that good anymore.

I make my own games with Game Maker 6.1

And are you a good game designer ? Because playing the games created by a whole team is worth if they are good creators. Had I to play the games I create, I would be really disappointed ! :PB)

And are you a good game designer ? Because playing the games created by a whole team is worth if they are good creators. Had I to play the games I create, I would be really disappointed !  :P  B)

1064323123[/snapback]

That's true but I was saying that I am atleast trying to make my own games. Not taht my games are better than a whole team, but it's just that when you make your own games you make it the way you want it to. :blink:

C'mon man Farcry is a Legendary Game based on legendary Gaming engine called CryTek which makes Game look real and boost its AI to new levels to reality.A must play gameBTW how many of u have played it with 64-bit patch for AMD64 processors enabled.Performance boost is of 2% only

I'm sure many have heard of FarCry, but has anyone actually played it?  Oh, man, that is a great FPS.  The graphics are incredible - even at a low setting, the story actually meshes well, and, well I must say, the gore is great.  I don't mean to say, I like destruction, but if you really wanna put some bullets in the bad guy, this game is the way to do it.  If you've played it, you know what I'm talking about... I mean, you can just destroy people with your weapons.  All in all, it's very realistic.

if you're looking for a rocking guy with a good plot and you like the idea of practically ripping faces off, you should try this game!

P.S. On PC, you better make sure you have a really good computer and video card to run the game, otherwise, you're outta luck!

1064321693[/snapback]

Man im playing it on the xbox and its really great it has good controls,graphics and storyline i like it alot im gonna buy it once i get the money lol its on my top fps list that i have but i dont think anything could top halo 2 for me yet