xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saga

Domain Name Wrong And Not Working Help me in my sub astahost domain name

Basicaly my problem is about my sub-domain name in Xisto. For weeks ive been using the saga.astahost.com and it was fine, since i haven finnished yet the whole package for my website, i loaded some html on it, so basicaly its empty. Now, lately when i login to my cpanel using of course saga.astahost.com/cpanel, I was surprised that it was written theere in the cpanel that my sub-domain name is ad36.astahost.com.So what i did was tried to create html to see if ad36.astahost.com will work, but sadly it didnt, the error reposted by the browser is it can not find the said url. So I tried saga.astahost.com, but to my surprised that saga.astahost.com contains only the previous files before this problem occurs, meaning whatever i uploaded or file created it is put in the ad36.astahost.com but I can't open ad36.astahost.com. I also can not edit html or uplaod file to saga.astahost.com since when i used the file manager the domain used is ad36.astahost.com which i can not open.I also tried this ad36.astahost.com/cpanel but it also didnt work. I believe that this problem started during my aplication for hosting. First I used saga.astahost.com but since after almost an hour the registration was not able to success, so I aborted it and tried again, but when I tried to register saga.astahost.com again, it posted and error saying that the sub0damain is already taken, so I registere again with ad36.astahost.com.I hope that this matter will be address the soonest the possible becuase im almost cmplete in the design phase of my website and I need to test some php codes. And I wish that the sub-domain name that I will be able to use is saga.astahost.com.Thank you very much.

Your account status shows that you are not hosted at all. I d recommend you recreate your hosting account.If you don't have enough credits, drop me a PM.