xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lukasz

Playstaion 2 Playstation 2

hello whastup I have a play station 2 but i don't have time to play it cuase im busy on the pc hehe XDMy brother plays it sometimes and im not selling XD hehe:P

hmm i see. What kind of consoles you got ReRush hmm. DO you have xbox live with internet, i heard xbox live is awseme hehe XD

sounds like me. I have all three consoles and yet I rarely play them. I more talk about them on the internet. Then I usually buy the game, and never play it. Sad how that works?

61089[/snapback]

hey coyotech in Canda Playstation doesn't cost that much well in United States costs less i think.

Anyways im gonna go now and reply to all the posts latder today or maybe 2morrow

lucky yall can neglect ur consoles byt  :)  idont even have a ps2 xbox or gc  :)

61396[/snapback]

I have 2 consoles and a PC, and I find myself spending much more time on the PC than either of the consoles.I don't know why this is, but when i first got the consoles, you couldn't get me away from them. Maybe it's somthing to do with entertainment value...