xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ConDor

Counter-Strike 1.6

I really love this game, I like it so much ;);) Why : I don't knowI've got a counter strike clan now and my mates are so fun.I'm playing with a CPL config ands i'm MID skilled.The game is world most played !!Every server is almost full..That's why I love it : always many people arounf you :) Thnxmalinas

Yeah, Counterstrike is fun, but I can only play it for so long until I get tired of it. My clanmates and I play it every once in a while, we'll all go flood some server, much to the amusement of the people already in there. What exactly is a CPL config?

What exactly is a CPL config?

Well to describe this it would be easier to decirbe CPL itself which is Cyberathlete Professional League. An organisation dedicated to make gaming a sport basically what EA has done to football and basketball and so on this is the opposite. Now one of the gaming challenges they have is with Couter Strike and basically a scrpt is run on the server to set it up with specifics that is default to a CPL game. Now i dont know the specifics but they set things like rates and freezetime limit and start money.

well... i like cs too, and i play it pretty much and stuff ! i dindn't match your record, but i played it 10 hours non-stop, and then i went to school :mellow: , but i think you started this topic in the wrong sub-forum, because... you see... it's not a fighter game... it's a FPS (First Person Shooter) !

What about this: Isn't it stupid how Valve makes you pay for that stupid game? I mean, once you download Steam, it makes you BUY the game!! It's absolutely stupid!! I remember I was downloading CS 1.5 from FilePlanet and playing it for free (with bots on LAN). Now, we have to pay for CS 1.6Now... CS: Source. Yes, those new graphics, layout, and ragdoll effects are cool. But you don't deserve money for making us buy Half-Life with it, too. Jerks.And I'm wondering why Sierra got thrown off. Do they get any money from this? No.

I recently bought Counter Strike 1 Anthology for only 20 bucks and it was a great buy cause I havent played cs since 1.5 and that was like years ago, but its fun playing again!

Counterstrike 1.6 is extremely cheap now on steam, its about 9 dollars. And believe me, its worth every cent. This is my no.1 game, the very reason i came to Xisto is so i can host my counter-strike clan website (i already have the html and need to add more features).Overall, a great game, i would highly recommend it above source, even though the graphics are worse, the servers, gameplay and mods are much better.

well... i wouldnt say its the best game in the world, but its cool its really realistic out of a scale of 1 - 10 id give it a.. 8.5 for its good graphics gameplay realism but it looses some marks for the lagg

Where get 1.6 cpl configs??

Counter-Strike 1.6

Hey and Hello just wonder where I get cpl configs please answer=) really need it :):):):) thanks

-question by Rabenia

Could you upload your cpl cfg to internet and give us a link where we could download that cfg? PLEASE (a)-reply by CoRNflaKE,///

What is wrong?

Counter-Strike 1.6

Ok this is my problem, I just did format c to my computer and I wanted to plat cs 1.6 so I just draged old cs folder to my new windows. So when I started it, it was like I had spedhack on me. So I figured something is wrong whit that folder. Ok now I downloaded nonsteam cs 1.6 and I installed it, but when I tried to play it was just the same like I had speedhack on me but I havent downloaded any..?

-question by Kigents