xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
specter

Nation States? anyone play it?

Nation States is a free online game where you are in control of your own nation. You are given questions daily or weekly (depending on your prefference) and the way you answer those questions shapes your nation. It is based on a book called "Jenifer Goverment" written by Max Barry. The questions are usualy interesting and realistic and don't worry, theres pretty much an endless supply so you won't ever run out of questions.

Nation States isn't a game you play any length at one time but they do have a U.N. and a large forum for you be active in. Its a great little game for when your bored at school/work and want to blow a couple minutes.

By the way, if anyone makes a nation or already plays, my nation is Kakkarot and is located in the "DBU Region".

Nation States

I do play NationStates. It's a great game and i enjoy it alot. The forums are very good and the amount of different issues they have is very very good. My Nation's name is Kakin if anyone is interested. The whole layout of the site is very good and user friendly. Check out the forums - they are excellent, lots of good infomation in there.Sondar

This is fun. *grins* Just signed up after reading your original post. Interesting stuff. BTW: I'm an evil dictator in the game, but in reality I'm a libertarian. Mwahaha.Maybe I should recommend this game to one of my brothers. He entertains a fantasy of taking over a small island and turning it into a dictatorship. No. Really. If he ever does that for real, I'll give you all fair warning so you can run far, far away. *grins*