xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plot

Battlefield2

im sure your all aware that BF2 was released about 2 months ago, im wondering how many have you have jumped on the oportunity and had some fun with the game ;) i can say that i have definetly had an awesome time so far with it, what is your favorite kit? whats your favorite level? and why? Personally i like medic and strike at karkland because well lots of people die and i got lots of revive points and there are plenty of roof tops and sniper places as well as armour to take out, this is a really good map to rack up the points in my opinionTell me what you guys think of this game and let me know what you favorite kit and map are.

Not a lot I am guessing. My PC won't run the game and when they announced a version for the PS2/Xbox I decided to wait. $50 for the PS2 version is a lot cheaper than $650 for a new system.BF2 has had a lot of issues including an initial patch that made things worse, and the fact the system requirements is causing a lot of problems with heat in systems. Or the systems required have issues with heat...either way.

yes After I first installed it, it was as buggy as hell and I was disappointed by the lack of AI support. But when I upgraded my comp and installed the first two patches it now runs finely.I'm just disappointed by the potential they missed, the game's knife toting bots only work on about 7 of the maps, all of which are 16-player, and you cant start a net server that includes them.Not to mention only two game modes: Conquest and SP. They could of had CTF, or an objective based game mode would of been cool, not to mention CooP. But no they just rush out a incomplete product. i dont think that game price is worth itBFV with Point of Existance mod was alot more playable than this.It will probally be the original BF and very bugged early on. Bf1942 wasnt worth playing untill v1.4 (4th update) when they fixed alot of bugs.Well, lets just hope the expansions are going to be good.

BF2 was meant to be mainly a multiplayer game.. Singleplayer has always paled... If you want a good singleplayer, get Call of duty, and United offensive expansion.. However, In two months, COD2 will be out... I play both very regularly... BF2 certainly is an awesome game, but even the MP needs to be a bit more polished... As usual with EA, they are working on an expnasion for BF2 before BF2 is actually functioning.. This has always been my beef with EA... However, I have friends that work at EA in redwood city cal, I was a beta tester, and joined them on the USS hornet party for BF1942.. I have footage of it still, it was AWESOME... Also, those of you that are having problems with BF2 crashing, Make sure you have directX 9.0c, and experiment with your video drivers eg. ATI, Nvidia.... IF you do not know what card you have.. Right click on your desktop, go to "Properties", then "Settings" tab, and in the dialog box named, "Display" it should tell you what brand and model card you're running, Update and or experiment with the drivers.. Try the latest first...

Well lets start with my only problem with battlefield2. It requires a state of the art graphics cards and has no tolerance for old ones. So I had to dish out $200 to buy the best one but after playing the game I was blown away by the incredible graphics, sound, and just the amount of stuff you can do. Its extremely addictive and won't get old like other games. This is multiple games in one as you can be your standard foot soldier or fly an F-16 witch gives this game much diversity in gameplay and you will never experience the same thing twice but the online feature to me is the best when 64 players are duking it out with tanks, helicopters, and jets it the most fun you'll have in a long time. With stunning graphics, incredible gameplay, and frantic multiplayer this is the must have PC game this year. But you still need an expensive graphics card.