xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Photoshop Tutorial: Pixel Stretch

Well, im not a fan of blending the render in when it comes to pixel stretches, but if you want to, do so. If you have any problems, my msn is samma383@gmail.com

Posted Image

Hope you liked my tut

That looks very good nice job! I don't really like the font much, but the rest is excellent! Now I know what is meant by pixel stretching... The Tutorial is very good since it's done visually, and I prefer that way of doing a tutorial. Again, nice job!

Very good~ This is the first time I've seen that pixel stretch used effectively.

Same here alis, I haven't seen many ones used at all before but the ones that I have seen are quite poor to be honest. But whenever I try to use pixel stretching in my images and pictures, I find that I can never get the right effect - so hopefully when I try yours it will come out much better than my other tries.
But nice work by the way on that picture samma. I can't actully tell whether you spend a long time on that or not because it's so good! I especially like how you added that white line around the content to make stand out and not disturb the rest of the picture as well. Thanks again for the tutorial, I'm going to use it now! :lol: Cheers.

That is pretty cool. Pixel stretch... nice tutorial. I'll probably use that when it comes to image designing but firstly, I will need some cool fonts too. Like the pixel fonts. Ermm... but anyway, that was a good piece of help.Thanks.

That's pretty sweet. Nice tut, though I'm not really up to dark sigs. What I'm really impressed with though, is that border. Could you make another tut based on it? Just a side tut that you could add on to this topic if possible. Thanks.

pretty good tutorial, i think the border is fairly easy to do, just 1 pixel line around it (dark) and outer make it fill white, then color dodge it in layer mode.

Wait, I don't get it.Is the tutorial in the image?IPB images don't load on my browser for some reason.

Heh, pretty good tutorial, don't you think, guys? :(But bleh, I think I have better things to do than make signatures for myself... would rather help out with my friends but DANG!! I got a mosquito bite on my ear >:(