xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
troyilicious82

Kanye West Disses Bush Video

wow.. i had heard about this.. but dang...very true.. their faces are priceless.. i think that was a little uncalled for.. i dont wanna start a debate on if its true or not.. but a commercial for helpin is not the place to be sayin that... maybe its just me

yea I heard about the comersial yesterday. Man that guy is such a loser. The pres does have a lot on his plate. The main thing is the safety of the people to get them out and see to there well being. Yet you cant do all at once. Onfortuatly some will die before they can get them out. But for the looters they must face the utament marshal law.I say loot then you must be shot on sight. Right sown the stree from where I live they coverted a shoping center into a refugee center even thought they not calling it that. From what I understand there be 5000 there. What a better use for it was closing down anyway due to all the ancor tents moved out years ago. Everyone thinks that the goverment can just rushin. Wished it was that easy to do. They knew the storm was heading towards a spot along the coast. But all they knew was it would hit somewhere along the coast. Since this storm kept changing direction but on a north by north west path. Where would you stage your people. When they did know where it would land. They had maybe a day to start moving into position. For you dont want your help to be needing help them selves. From what I've seen even if they did do a drop over the statuim that would of caused a riot of everyone fighting over food and water. With that many people in one spot you have to have the means to protect the helpers. Unforuitly to get everything moaplized it can take up to a week to even get things under control. So his point about bush not caring about poor blacks in New Orleans is crap. There are no colors when one loses everything they have built or gathered in life. For they all are poor now. As to rebuilding New Orleans dont make sence. Lake Pounchatrain is 1 ft above sea level and parts of New Orleans is 10-30 ft below sea level. If they rebuild they need to fill it in and rasie it above sea level starting at the leves and move to higher ground little by little. That would do two things it would make the levee higher and wider and stronger. It would take a long time to do. But If they do that the houses that would be buryed would have to be enament domain. The land that was filled in and there they could rebuild with the home built on cement piers to off set the soft dirt. Those that dont understand piers in construction. once the new leve is set you drill down to harder ground and pour in renforced concret along the foot print of the house at set distance apart. On top of the piers place the foundation of the new house. There are two choices rebuild and hope another cat 4-5 storm never hits again. or renforce the levees to with stand a cat higher than a 5. Or start buring the city as I disscribed above.

I love Kanye West's music and everything, but the man is arrogant. I can't blame him for being one. I understand Kanye was saying, but some of what he said wasn't true. We still racism in the world today if you thought it's gone. There's only three things to make Earth a way better place and this is...World PeaceNo RacismEnd World Hunger

lol, yes i think think his arrogance was uncalled for, we really didnt need it and of corse i completely agree with the racism issue.This is the first time ive heard about this hurricane relief, i guess i should watch the news more. But when i get more information ill come back and reply to this post having more knoledge on the subject

What I instantly thought after viewing this video was "Somebody is going to make a YTMND about this." And sure enough, http://bushdoesntcare.ytmnd.com/

For those of you who are unfamiliar, YTMND stands for "You're the man now, dog!" an awkward line spoken by Sean Connery in "Finding Forrester". The creators of YTMND.com put up a simple page featuring the quote and sound-clip. Now, anyone can use their formula to display whatever weird or awkward moment they choose.

the whole time Myers looks like he's trying to telepathically tell someone to cut West's mic or something haha, priceless. BUt yea I agree with the "wrong place, wrong time" sentiment. That's not going to make people any more likely to donate seeing someone randomly *****ing about Bush... that happens often enough haha.

that was nuts - that sort of popped out and just slammed everyone. But my opinion as an internation outsider looking in to this tragic american situation - it seems Kanye is about spot on.

I've seen some remarks made by several people including the Mayor of New Orleans that has me shaking my head a bit. Honestly, the only way to respond to such disasters in the first week is to declare martial law, suspending Posse Comitatus, and let the military take over. The Military is the only orgainzation in the Federal Government that has the means to undertake such action and rapid response. It also installs a single person with authority over everything for rapid decision making. One of the problems they are having with DHS/FEMA is the fact decisions takes 2 -3 hours each via commitee. There are times when having a dictator makes sense.Second off, the government's wheels cannot turn quickly, but once they do, they can do a lot. This was a perfect example. In 4 days there was an 8-mile long convoy of supplies into New Orleans. The military could have made decisions to retask assets, say to evacuate hospitals first, without a lot of discussion, or reroute supplies to the convention center as soon as the need was identified. After 5 days or so, transition authority over to DHS/FEMA and let the national guard and federal agencies take over.The other issue to understand is the sheer magnitude. The federal government had to worry not only about New Orleans, but half of the state of Mississippi was destroyed and just as many, if not more, people displayed there not to mention Alabama in the mix too. THey had to worry about getting supplies to folks in those areas as well. For this administration, politically it was pick your poison. Let DHS try and handle the situation through civilian channels and have the press ***** the response wasn't fast enough, or two: declare martial law and let the press ***** it was the first steps towards a neo-facisist police state.

unimatrix:You hit what I was think to a tee. Even if Bush did everything right got food water clothes and all the help everyone would need. The press and a few people would chasdise him for not doing anoff. And still say he hates black people, brown people, yellow people or even white. But it takes a small person to think that way. Personaly I try to treat everyone the same. They have to prove to me wheather or not I should give them the time of day or not. They treat me as I would want to treat them we have no problem. But if they want to be a jerk then I dont have to talk to them I can ignore them. But if they are in charge fine I work with them take there instructions. But I dont have to be around them when I'm off work. I live in a mixed neighborhood. 30% black 30% hispanic 25% white 15% other. None of us really care what our neigher is. We have block partys. Sit out and talk on our front porches. And keep an eye on each others house. Yet some people need a big story to promote them selves also. get people to go check them out and such. To me he proved to me he is a jerk. And I dont care to hear any more from him. Oh by the way I didnt vote for Bush either time or his daddy. I didnt care for him or his dad.

i generally do not like kanye west at all, but then again, i dislike bush even more. i mean i have seen 5 year olds who could do a better job than bush... atleast some 5 year olds can read...

yes i agree, bush is a stupid person, i swear he wouldnt be able to find his butt with his both his hands, its kind of that not being able to push a dead alien over, because it makes stupid decisions and just doesnt realize it then he makes the same stupid decision again, he can be really moronic sometimes, usually most of the time.

Im not a big fan of kanye 'im the closest thing hip hop has to god' west but i do think he is definatly a step in the right direction back towards the politically aware early days of pro-active hip hop. He's a bit of a fool but much better than a fool who uses all his status and fame just to start a beef with some other rapper, to make themselves sound hard and not show the truth that they live nice and dont atually sell drugs. Maybe he could be a force for good in your next election and help encourage the afro-american comminity to vote democrat in force.