xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stusrud

Question, Favor To Admins. Asking for a favor.

Hello, Admins...I have a serious favor to ask, I have just recently upgraded my hosting account to package #2. I was not sure how the hosting credit system worked at first so I did not know it took away 30 credits when I upgraded. Now I fully understand the credit system, but I am kind of stuck at the moment. I was left with two credits after my upgrade and have been trying desperately to build my credits back up in a hurry because I am going away for 2 weeks and will not have access to a computer. I was wondering if you could help me out my just "frezzing" my account or hosting credits or giving me some extra hosting credits. I promise you, I will earn everyone back, I am very active within Xisto! Please think about it.Thank you, I am leaving right away, so rigth now I have about 7 days worth, only one week and i need two weeks, I don't even now if i'll be here long enough to see if any admins reply, but if you do see this, please help.ThanksStusrud ;)

Hi Stusrud, I wouldn't worry about this too much since it's only going to be for 2 weeks. Yes, as you noticed, they will take away ALL your credits and leave you with only 2 or 3 credits once your account is approved.The admins will NOT freeze your account nor give you extra hosting credits. I think they said it's been done before and the system was abused. So now you have to earn it beforehand.I said not to worry because your account will still be there after you reach a negative credit. Only thing is that your site will be down and you won't be able to login to your cPanel (I think). But you probably don't even have the site up yet, so it shouldn't matter. The only thing you have to watch out for is leaving the credits till negative 30. Then your account will be DELETED and can't be recovered.To become active again after your two weeks leave (you should be in negative by that time unless you rack up some credits), just post as usual (don't spam or post useless info) and once you reach like 4 or 5 credits, your account should be active again within an hour or so. If not, try getting a few more credits or post back here and an admin should take care of the rest.

Ok, thank you very much for the help, but I do not need any help because it ended up storming pretty bad here, and I won't be leaving for atleast another week. By then I will have my credits built up.