xisto Community
finaldesign1405241487

Final-design.net Studio my own project, please vote if you like

What do you think about my site?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello all!

I just wanted to announce that I purchased a toplevel domain name for my website http://www.final-design.net/ and wanted to share that with ya all. Im still updating it daily and adding new features, last new feature is newsletter... and many more is still to come. Anyway I wanted to know what do you think about it? and if you have any suggestions please feel free to say and give me a review.

Also do you think that purchasing a toplevel domain like .net wil increase site's popularity?

1064321141[/snapback]

pretty good! i rated it excellent, but...it needs more content, but i used to own a site like that, so i know how hard it is to make tons of stuff like that. :)

pretty good! i rated it excellent, but...it needs more content, but i used to own a site like that, so i know how hard it is to make tons of stuff like that. :)

1064337694[/snapback]

thanks! Im trying to add more content daily :P

So, is anyone interested in link-exchange with my site. I get some decent number of visitors to my site now, and some quality link exchange would do a more good B)
If you want to link exchange with me read the rules at this post earlier in this thread, and hopefully if you fit under that terms, I'll put an link... ;)

Great!!~ I think this site is lot of information and good benefitcal!!.The Layout of design is properly with content ,clearly,lightly and easily to read it.The color design is so smooth but i think it remain no lively maybe it don't have animation on web that make it have something to do better.

thanks! Im trying to add more content daily :o

Are you the only one adding content to your web site? If you are, I advise you to find someone else interested in those things and who wants to help you. Even I with a little web site have two "partners" :P

Are you the only one adding content to your web site? If you are, I advise you to find someone else interested in those things and who wants to help you. Even I with a little web site have two "partners" :P

well Im trying to find some partners, but no one want's to do work for free... :o do you know some ways to get someone to work for you - for free? :o

Put an announcement at the top of the first page :o That way I'm sure you'll find someone interested in volunteering. Say that you need people who will be able too visit the web site at least twice a week, the job is not payed, etc. Someone will show up eventually.

Put an announcement at the top of the first page :o That way I'm sure you'll find someone interested in volunteering. Say that you need people who will be able too visit the web site at least twice a week, the job is not payed, etc. Someone will show up eventually.

Sounds like a good idea... I'll give it a try... Im just putting the announcement text together now, as im typing this... I'll put later announcement here too :P
I just hope that someone will show up for the free job.. :o

Believe me, that thing really works. Of course, first, you must have someone who regularly visits you site, but I don't think that's a problem. When I look at your home page, I say to myself "This site is professional and must attract hundreds if not thousands of people" :o

Believe me, that thing really works. Of course, first, you must have someone who regularly visits you site, but I don't think that's a problem. When I look at your home page, I say to myself "This site is professional and must attract hundreds if not thousands of people" :o

Well, I believe you really... Anyway I finally got myself mobile internet, so, Im online at home, and not just at work place... So this means - more updates to my site, and more quality content... Im currently making some big changes at final-design.net. Im redesigning whole CMS, and turning it into more compatible and user friendly environment... Backend will now be on mysql, and user will have chance to leave a comment on any post or news on the page. Im hoping this will bring visitors in, and boost overall rating of site :P

I finally manage to do this big job - I Installed brand new CMS on my web. There are whole bunch of new features now running. Some of them are: quick searches from main menu, user can comment under every and any news post, news categories selection, user registration, wallpaper gallery online back with slide preview, and constanly adding more stuff... Please review, and report and bugs or comments here... Thanks in advance... :o

Well, it's pretty much the same, but better than the last one. I've noticed that there are no menus on the top anymore, which I like, since they were a bit hard to notice. Next, the side menus are also better, because you aren't using the onmouseover function, so it's more clear.BTW, which CMS is that? And I guess you made your own template, right?

Well, it's pretty much the same, but better than the last one. I've noticed that there are no menus on the top anymore, which I like, since they were a bit hard to notice. Next, the side menus are also better, because you aren't using the onmouseover function, so it's more clear.
BTW, which CMS is that? And I guess you made your own template, right?

well, it's wp, and it's my template :o Im still working on template, there are some minor stuff left to correct... but pretty much Im done... :P
Edited by finaldesign (see edit history)

Really great job. I've been thinking of making my own template for Joomla, but first I have to learn CSS. Then I was thinking of making my own cms that only I would use. But then I'd had to learn PHP from scratch :o Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait. Anyway, great template - simplicity and organisation..