xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DivineZero

Shaq For Nba 2k6

Well I was in san diego for vacation when I saw shaq on the street, so i sneaked inside and got some information.Okay, so I didn't take the size 23's home with me or anything like that. I didn't leave Shaq limping to his car with one shoe and a sock. But when Diesel was distracted by various marketing types at the Visual Concepts office and shooting a public service announcement ("Kids," Shaq said into the camera, "say no to drugs, say no to alcohol, but say yes to NBA 2K6"), I saw Shaq's bag sitting on a table and inside were the biggest damn kicks I've ever seen. I couldn't help it, I wanted to snap a picture before he put them on, so I did what any crazy writer looking for something funny to write about would do. And, well, sorry Shaq, I snatched your shoe. I was actually going to try it on but didn't think I had the time (that, and I didn't want to disrespect the big man, and nothing says disrespect like sticking your foot in another man's shoe without permission), so I snapped a pic and went to put it back in the bag. But when I looked at the picture, it just didn't do the enormity of this black Shaq shoe justice, so I put it on the ground and stuck my foot next to it. My partner in crime, Jason Allen stuck his foot on the other side and I snapped a second pic. So I took the picture, then carefully slipped the shoe back in his bag before anyone was the wiser. Moments later, Marvin Williams walked into the room. The number two pick in the draft walked by Shaq's bag and stopped. "Damn," he said when he looked at Shaq's shoe. Give him another second and he would've picked it up and tried it on. But Marvin didn't have time. He was suited up in tight black spandex and was about to get tiny ping pong balls taped to his outfit in preparation for his motion-capture session for NBA 2K6. Marvin stopped and signed the Wall of Fame, the same wall Brian Urlacher signed when he was in the Bay. The same wall Jason Giambi signed when he was having trouble fitting in Urlacher's suit (Giambi's shoulders were too big and muscular)…funny how things make more sense over time.Anyway, Marvin got suited up and went right to work showing the smooth moves and effortless explosion that elevated him up the draft board. Some call him the most talented player in the 2005 crop. He won the NCAA title as a freshmen with North Carolina, putting the team above his own minutes even though he was the best player on the floor.That's nothing new to Williams, though, who took himself out of a championship game when he was a kid so his friend could get some minutes."I was like 10 years old. I had a friend, his name was Jeremy, and he hadn't played. He was crying his eyes out, so I took myself out of the game and let him play. I'm almost 20, and people were saying that what I did in that game affected how people looked at me in the draft. I was only 10! What's next, they're going to find out about something I did in kindergarten? Things like that are too funny."Marvin Williams swoops in for a dunk. Williams went through his routine of dunks. The one-handed glide, the two-handed hang. He threw up reverses and fall away J's. The only move he didn't bust out was his one-handed dunk with the model pose, other hand behind his head as he swooped in for the Tar Heels. The dunk that was played about 10,000 times on a loop before draft day."I never thought they were going to show that dunk over and over like that. I never thought it would get that big," Williams laughed. "One of my friends asked me to do it in a game, so I did it, and that move just blew up."Marvelous Marvin was simply that in the black suit…marvelous. He worked the post, crossed one of the NBA 2K6 designers over, even shot a rainbow jumper that smashed one of the lights overhead. Marvin felt nervous for a second, not wanting to take a chunk of that rookie salary to repair the mo-cap equipment, then went right back to business turning a quick spin into a slam.Its obvious that shaq is for the cover of nba 2k6!@!@!@!@

Let's suppose the following is true. Is that possible you can share the picture you took with us. Or post a link to the picture.

Let's see how big the thing is next to you.

Well I was in san diego for vacation when I saw shaq on the street, so i sneaked inside and got some information.

Okay, so I didn't take the size 23's home with me or anything like that. I didn't leave Shaq limping to his car with one shoe and a sock. But when Diesel was distracted by various marketing types at the Visual Concepts office and shooting a public service announcement ("Kids," Shaq said into the camera, "say no to drugs, say no to alcohol, but say yes to NBA 2K6"), I saw Shaq's bag sitting on a table and inside were the biggest damn kicks I've ever seen. I couldn't help it, I wanted to snap a picture before he put them on, so I did what any crazy writer looking for something funny to write about would do. And, well, sorry Shaq, I snatched your shoe. I was actually going to try it on but didn't think I had the time (that, and I didn't want to disrespect the big man, and nothing says disrespect like sticking your foot in another man's shoe without permission), so I snapped a pic and went to put it back in the bag. But when I looked at the picture, it just didn't do the enormity of this black Shaq shoe justice, so I put it on the ground and stuck my foot next to it. My partner in crime, Jason Allen stuck his foot on the other side and I snapped a second pic.

So I took the picture, then carefully slipped the shoe back in his bag before anyone was the wiser. Moments later, Marvin Williams walked into the room. The number two pick in the draft walked by Shaq's bag and stopped. "Damn," he said when he looked at Shaq's shoe. Give him another second and he would've picked it up and tried it on. But Marvin didn't have time. He was suited up in tight black spandex and was about to get tiny ping pong balls taped to his outfit in preparation for his motion-capture session for NBA 2K6. Marvin stopped and signed the Wall of Fame, the same wall Brian Urlacher signed when he was in the Bay. The same wall Jason Giambi signed when he was having trouble fitting in Urlacher's suit (Giambi's shoulders were too big and muscular)…funny how things make more sense over time.

Anyway, Marvin got suited up and went right to work showing the smooth moves and effortless explosion that elevated him up the draft board. Some call him the most talented player in the 2005 crop. He won the NCAA title as a freshmen with North Carolina, putting the team above his own minutes even though he was the best player on the floor.

That's nothing new to Williams, though, who took himself out of a championship game when he was a kid so his friend could get some minutes.

"I was like 10 years old. I had a friend, his name was Jeremy, and he hadn't played. He was crying his eyes out, so I took myself out of the game and let him play. I'm almost 20, and people were saying that what I did in that game affected how people looked at me in the draft. I was only 10! What's next, they're going to find out about something I did in kindergarten? Things like that are too funny."

Marvin Williams swoops in for a dunk. 

Williams went through his routine of dunks. The one-handed glide, the two-handed hang. He threw up reverses and fall away J's. The only move he didn't bust out was his one-handed dunk with the model pose, other hand behind his head as he swooped in for the Tar Heels. The dunk that was played about 10,000 times on a loop before draft day.

"I never thought they were going to show that dunk over and over like that. I never thought it would get that big," Williams laughed. "One of my friends asked me to do it in a game, so I did it, and that move just blew up."

Marvelous Marvin was simply that in the black suit…marvelous. He worked the post, crossed one of the NBA 2K6 designers over, even shot a rainbow jumper that smashed one of the lights overhead.

Marvin felt nervous for a second, not wanting to take a chunk of that rookie salary to repair the mo-cap equipment, then went right back to business turning a quick spin into a slam.

Its obvious that shaq is for the cover of nba 2k6!@!@!@!@

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>