xisto Community
fotisp88

Little Annie

in my country this kind of jokes are plentyits a question and u must guess the answer. i dont know if i ll translate this one nice but... why little annie can do push ups?cz her head hits her tombstonewhy little annie's tomb has the shape of cross?cz they couldnt remove the bus from herhow did little annie make little john fell in love with her?with her father gun

C'mon, give the guy a break; you can obviously tell he speaks little fluent English and had to translate the joke. Just try to guess what he might mean - otherwise, you really can't do much else...

Well, atleast he can tell us who Little Annie is or why there are jokes about her. People make jokes about Bush and Iraq all the time... that's because everybody knows who Bush is. How many people here know who Little Annie is? B)

Ok, so why don't you ask? What you two were actually doing was nothing more than being critical (criticizing) about his inability to fully state the joke; where in all actuality he told you his translation would be bad. The fact of the matter is is that he may have attempted to answer it but to no avail. In any case, don't be so sadistic about is and just ask the guy - that usually works...

Oh, and keep the jokes comin'.

Who is Little Annie? Is she a famous dead girl?
You mean she can't do pushups because her head hits her tombstone?

Why would a fragment of bus take the shape of a cross?

Clagnol already did... no reply yet.

Im really confused...I dont get the Tombstone one...
is her head like...too heavy or something?
And about the bus one, does she OWN the bus?

So did Kid Saiyan B).

In any case, don't be so sadistic about is and just ask the guy - that usually works...

I'm not trying to be. I thought my post kind of emphasises the fact that I'm as much in the dark about 'Little Annie' (God bless her whoever she is) as anyone else.

Oh, and keep the jokes comin'.

This post is very old and the user registered eons ago. I don't think there will be anymore jokes nor clarifications in this thread :P.

This post is very old and the user registered eons ago

Sorry... I thought the thread was made in Sep 2004. But even then, fotisp88 hasn't made any posts since Sep 1st 2005.

Clagnol already did... no reply yet.==============
So did Kid Saiyan B).
=================
I'm not trying to be. I thought my post kind of emphasises the fact that I'm as much in the dark about 'Little Annie' (God bless her whoever she is) as anyone else.
=======================
This post is very old and the user registered eons ago. I don't think there will be anymore jokes nor clarifications in this thread :P.

One: I wasn't talking to you; I was directing my comments to the two users before me; Two: Just because the thread is old does in no way mean there will any more jokes and; Three: I was simply trying to keep a happy flow among anyone this concerned.

You're too literal... try and get the figurative way of things, and it might make sense.

In any case, I like your site; nice layout! (I suck at CSS!)

Topic closed to prevent flame war - nothing personal guys, I too have a job to do here B)