xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stusrud

Decreased Features With Upgrade? Upgrade Problem, Less Features??

Ok, Hello everyone, how is everyone doing? ;) Now on with my question, ok I do not know if I missed something or the admins did not send out an email, which they should of if this is the case.I have recently upgraded my account and I no longer have unlimited subdomains, MySql databases, or any of the features I had when I had the starters package, I have the 150 mb of space but I don't even have the bandwidth it says you have when you upgrade, it seems to me that all my featers besides space went down or decreased once I upgraded, now is Xisto, making no more unlimited anything any more because of expenses or what is going on, maybe I missed an important announcements about this topic, but rigth now, I am clueless. ;) If someone could please help me with this problem, Thank You! :)

We will soon set the features in Package 1 to 999 or 99.When we say its, 99 subdomains, we mean its unlimited. If you ever happen to use all of them, Send a mail, we will increase the limit further. The reason why we do this is because of a Cpanel bug. Setting it to unlimited causes many errors. We believe it is also the reason for incorrect calculation of Quota. Please be assured that you are enjoying Unlimited features on your package.