xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tansqrx

Yahoo! Changes Login Security Again

I'm not usually the one to show links to other sites but this one interested me in particular. Apparently Yahoo! is still adding security to their login process by adding code obfuscation and filter-evasion tactics. I'm sure Yahoo! is constantly under attack (looks guilty) and this is another way to stop such attacks (not really sure but why not). I reviewed the article and found it interesting.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Now, that's a very interesting article. I read the whole thing. It's good to know that Yahoo! is constantly updating it's login to keep it more secure from hackers. And the variables used in the javascript that they got... they're so vague. I don't know about the others email service providers, but Yahoo! sure does give you very good service. I've had my account in Yahoo! for 5 years now and no qualms with it whatsoever ;).

the update is good. it is no real difference other than having to type an authorization code when sending a mail. a lot of people are complaining about a simple step that only takes a second. good for yahoo.