xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedipi

Lara Is Back Tomb RaiderLegend

âTomb RaiderLegendâ

From the picture, it looks good.
Lara is still hot.
but lots of make up on her face!!??.. ;)
she does not look like a England lady any more.
she just look like an American hot chick..

anyway, this new Tomb Raider is not designed by the original core decsign team...sad.. ;)
and I hope the requirement of this game woulld not be very high...(3D game is hardware killer)..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's cool. But I'll need a hardware update before playing. ;)Lara is the hottest among game characters. Maybe it's Angelina Jolie who made her hot. ;)Did you see that it's still rating pending.

“Tomb Raider:Legend”

From the picture, it looks good.

Lara is still hot.

but lots of make up on her face!!??.. :blink:

she does not look like a England lady any more.

she just look like an American hot chick..

anyway, this new Tomb Raider is not designed by the original core decsign team...sad.. :P

and I hope the requirement of this game woulld not be very high...(3D game is hardware killer)..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

1064320894[/snapback]

Yeah, the lipstick and eyeshadow do indeed make her look better, but realistically (loosely speaking of course B) ) even if an "archeologist" was a hot chick, she wouldn't bother with makeup when she was on the site.

I'm glad they seemed to have defined her nose a bit more. That's one thing I never found attractive was how she didn't have a real nose.

Posted Image

Wha??? this game is sux man. They didn' even model her right. This game looks like made back in 1999 man. Even Oni is better than this if you have played it. B) Those 3d artitsts don't even know how to put lights in the scene man. :blink: I mean look at the picture she look fake enough. Even in Quake 3 characters look much detailed than this one. :blink: Play something like WOW or Unreal Tournament and you will see some real graphics not some fake looking characters in this game. :P

This is cool. As i have seen the screenshots the new lara croft are more detailed now. She's getting more hotter! I hope the game is more mind squezzing. lol!Well it's a new adventure for tomb raider fans out there.I want to try this too...:-) Hope to pop my brains out in this new adventure with a lot of puzzles.

This game might look good but when you think of the other Tomb Raiders games it really doesn't get you hopes up for this one, I mean did you even play the others, it's like tha games themselfs were put together in such a hurry they didn't even care about how it played.

Has anyone here played the last Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness? I'm thinking of getting back into the series since I was a huge fan but have seen bad reviews about the last installment. I have yet to hear from any who has actually played through the game and what they thought about it.