xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nemisis

I Cannot Loggin...

For some reason, I cannot loggin....I remember my password, I wrote it down, but I cannot loggin...My question is this, is it my problem, or is it the CP loggin problem? Also, am I able to have a tech admin or something change it?

Were you able to login before when you first created the account? When you say that you can't login, is it telling you that you have entered an incorrect password? Or is it taking a very long time to log into cPanel (so long that it seems like it's stuck in the login page)? I have a very similar problem logging into cPanel and I think you might have the same problem here. So if that's the case, it doesn't seem like there's anything that could be done about it. I was told by the admin that they limit the cPanel bandwidth and that might be causing the problem.

Change what? The password? If it's stalling on the login page, then there's nothing they can do. I'm stuck with it now myself and nothing can be done. But if your password is incorrect, then yes, PM a admin and they will change it for you. I think Nils is one of the admins here who you may contact.