xisto Community
cyph3r

Hosting Packages Info

I was going tru the hosting package details of Xisto, I had seen this earlie before i joined in, but it almost slipped my mind. There are 2 packages : INDIVIDUAL PACKAGEGROUP PACKAGE ( 15 per group )Ouch, 15 per group ? OK well if i have a friend here who has a hosting too, No not me with a different ID ;) i guess u guys would find out easily. But another friend over here. If he has a hosting package #2 could we combine the packages ? As in merge the space and bandwidth ?Well i would be running a college forum on my site ( which will open pretty soon on my package ) but incase he has one too, could we combine our packages ? There is the group package i know, but 15 people means a huge site and mine is just a college based forum. Anyways, incase if the Group Package would be an option to us, then what could be the Minimum number of members in a group ?Has anyone over here got the group package yet ? Cause with the things you provide with group package is amazing, lol but way outa my reach as of now.Cheers.

You are talking about the free webhost and not the paid one right?

Where (and probably also when) did you see this package listed here at Xisto? The only two that I'm aware of are the individual packages with 20MB or 150MB of webspace (see main page).

My guess is that you are looking at a very old posting regarding the packages. It's been long updated since then and I think Xisto only supports these two packages (listed in the main page) now.

We used to have that option long time back. It has expired now and we no longer support it. The reason we chose to suspend those plans were because they were too tedious to manage. Also, our hosting credits system does not support that.Thanks.

We used to have that option long time back. It has expired now and we no longer support it. The reason we chose to suspend those plans were because they were too tedious to manage. Also, our hosting credits system does not support that.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aww ok, so i assume there isnt any option available to merge 2 accounts ? Just askin cause of my state right now, because i am shure to pass the bandwidth once the forum starts. Anyhow, m happy with this package, just love it ;)

Cheers

If you are so sure you'll pass the bandwidth that has to mean that your said will be very popular. Sign up for a Adsense or a simular pay per click program so you'll get money for it. Use the money to get payed hosting so you get more bandwidth. Check the Advertising section for more details. http://forums.xisto.com/topic/108-forum/.

-=Jeroen=-

Sign up for a Adsense or a simular pay per click program so you'll get money for it. Use the money to get payed hosting so you get more bandwidth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh, sounds good dude, but in my country the way these people pay isnt supported. Like for instance Paypal supports US, and i live in a country that even freeging blocks sites that have the word "hot" in the URL. Paypal was blocked a year ago and they opened it again, but incase they say what i do is illegal for their country and put me behind bars, then m done for. These guys change rules faster than they change their underpants.

Neways, sorry about that frustration. But i would want to give that a try. But then again, i have crazy annoying people in college who dunt know what "forums" are, and i am giving them tutorials to use the basic works of a forum, but the main concern was Ad and thats y i had to shift, so one more ad and it gets to my head again, and anyways i have a last year at college so i wouldent bother much.

Newaz thankx for the help ;)

Cheers