xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mckenneth

Best Site That Offers Pay Per Click Service?

It has to be Google AdSense. I have used their advertising banners for a while now and it's no rich scheme but does cover the web hosting expenses and a little more.If your site has good content that others might look for, you should be good. Google AdSense would be the perfect fit also since it will target in on your site's content and it may interest the user more.

Nothing can beat the prices offered by Google Adsense.Well, Anyone can risk your account by fradulent clicks. So you have to watch out for that. Their policy is very strict.As for targetpoint, yes they are good. But the prices are not attractive.

The support provided by Google Adsense is fantasic too. There's many options in terms of the banner sizes, and the reports and click tracking mechanism is very advanced and detailed. All in all, Adsense is a very viable option. My only complain is that they don't disclose the proportion of money you earn from each click. Dunnoe how much google takes.

Honestly, Google Adsense would be your best bet in any pay-per- <- snipped -> Google, a multimillion dollar company, is reliable and won't break down on you in within the next hundred years.Sadly, you don't make that much money filling your visitors' computer with spyware. With each click, you just end up with only a few cents. Instead, just write stuff that makes people laugh and put up a paypal donate button.Who know, maybe some rich, bourgeois Italian guy might somehow wind up in your site, get a few laughs and give you a giant stack of cash. Then again, that probably won't happen so just annoy the rich boy with those pop-ups telling them, "OMFG, YOU ARE THE 1,000,000 VISITOR!!!1 GO FETCH YOUR MILLION* D0LLAR PRIZE, BOY!" Actually, I know some greedy rich people who actually fell for that crap. ;)}

Heh, I have to recommend Google AdSense to ya - although there are many people who say it's not the BEST, it's still, well, as far as I know, is a really good one to look at :DThe payout is great and the mechanism is very advanced :DYou just need the great content and the large amount of visitors to get that mulah! $$$$ ;)

I don't see anything wrong with a donate button on your site. But my first impression with a site having a donate button is like begging on the internet. But it could look more sensible if you put a donation button for a cause. Maybe it would be better if you just ask people to put their ads to your site, of course with a fee, rather than a donation button or the likes.

I find that google adsense is a great and probably the best pay per click program that you can use. Not only are the rates exceptionally good but the ads are automatically created to be related to the content of the page as to provide relevant ads to the viewer. This is exceptionally useful on a forum or such which has a wide range of heaps of different topics that can be used to draw visitors and then provide ads to those viewers about the subject of that topic.

I recommend Google AdSense too, I am using them myself and I like it, it is easy to use and get, the pay per click is quite high, but different keywords as I read give different sum. Anyway what I like about them is that they are really customizable and in the panel you have detail stats. I say go with google adsense, just don't <- snipped -> your self, google is smart, best if you will create sites not to get money, but for the users. B)}

No wonder google so successful.I heard from lots of people that google's adsense is good.So I applied to their adsense program 3 days ago,yet I still did not get any reponse from them.Anyone knows about how long it takes?Well, I am new about net advertising. Dont know much about it.

No wonder google so successful.I heard from lots of people that google's adsense is good.
So I applied to their adsense program 3 days ago,
yet I still did not get any reponse from them.
Anyone knows about how long it takes?

Well, I am new about net advertising. Dont know much about it.

usually few days, well it takes time for googlebot to get to your page and crawl it for good content. B)

I got a reply from google that I am approved on google adsense, on the third day as I remember, I got an email with all the details and stuff. Just remember to not <- snipped -> yourself, google is not so stupid ;) But if you ask, what to do if you want to test your pages ? Don't worry, test them, but don't <- snipped -> with the same IP you enter google adsense. Hope you will succeed to have some income with their ads. :D There are plenty of secrets B)Well, if google still hasn't crawled your page, usually it takes only a few hours that your google ads would produce relevant ads on your page, isn't that fast ? but if your page has no content, it usually shows charity ads or just blank stuff, especially if your page language is different from the most popular languages used, like one of my site is in Lithuanian language and big ads are blank, the half banner ad shows something about donating to charity :S}

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)