xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joesy

About My Post

if thats what you think, then i dont think you read my website properly.i sincerely wrote that page in the hopes it might help someone. anyways, im not going to stick around and argue with you. your board, your choice, i will leave and let you be.sorry if you were offended by my webpage - but i am truly sincere with everything i wrote

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

Huh? This doesn't make any sense? What has happened? Maybe I can help, if you could just clarify your question or problem, I will be glad to lend a hand.

Moved the post here, this has nothing to do with making money.I agre with whyme that your first post may look like promoting your business more than a warning to others.I'm leaving the post open for cooment :)Stay active, educate us on the scams you have encounterd and when you prove you are here for the long run, post the link again and we will be more likely to accept it. As a first post it looks like a lot of other first posts "Promoting my business" and I'll never stop back suckers. :) I'm not saying or accusing you of this I'm just stating an observation.Nils

you removed the link on my second visit, what you think that says to me?I wasn't trying to promote my own business. i really doubt im going to find many anxiety & panic sufferers on here, and you cant help someone with anxiety & panic unless they want it, so there would be asolutely no point of me trying to spam my business here.sorry you felt that waybut if you want proof those companies are scams, just go buy the product for yourself. i'm sure you'll want to pull your hair out after it too, and give some mighty honest reviews on what you think of them.

Well, I'm sorry for causing this big commotion and perhaps misjudging you. But in the view of this being your first post, and the website having some suspicious content, I felt that it was in the best interest of the forum to have this post closed. If you feel that this is truly wrong on my part. You may have my sincere apology.-whyme

i dont mind that the url was removed, is thats not allowed here, then i completely abide by that.I found this forum by searching making money forums, i know there is many people out there who get taken for a ride, i was one of them, and i just wanted people to be aware of whats bad and whats actually good.im sorry that it comes across as a salescopy, i've been spending a lot of my time studying the guru's and its now force of habit to write like that to get my point across(i did not intend in any shape or form to promote my own business, i know very well not to spam my business, and im very passionate about it) i just hate to see people get taken advantage of.