xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Which Is Your Coolest Website Ever ?

I guess you could have started out with. This is the coolest site I have been to: Xisto but instead you want everyone else to do the work of posting their favorite site. So my Fav. Site is: IPBGaming

My favorite website would have to be Runner's World. Being a runner and all, there are forums to post in about training, HS running, and everything else about running. It's just an overall great place for a runner to talk to other runners.

Newgrounds is pretty good. All kinds of flash, but not everything on there is for kids under 18.

my favourite for games is miniclip, shockwave,heavygames,gamesninja.com. the games they made and produced are very cool and fun that makes me can't stop playing everyday. My favourite hosting web is Xisto.com. Even though I am ok with http://www.freehostingnow.com/, I will still recommend my friends to freehostingnow.com and Xisto.com

Now, wouldn't StumbleUpon.com be the perfect answer to this question? XD

Ah, the coolest site. Hmm. For me, there are three of them:

1) Lifehacker.com

A blog containing plenty of little tricks and software recommendations to make sure that your computer is working for you and not the other way round. Their motto: "Don't live to geek; geek to live." Besides that, they have a smattering of other random stuff. For example, there's a post on office jargon:

When the Pointy-Haired Boss says you're "not on the same page," what does he really mean? A section of career advice columnist Penelope Trunk's new book, Brazen Careerist, offers a crash course in translating officespeak. Today Ms. Trunk is kind enough to let us reprint a list of hackneyed office-isms we love to hate - and their true definitions.

Let's think out of the box: Really means, "Can you creatively anemic people please come up with something?" The person who says, "Let's think out of the box" is usually desperate for a new idea and surrounded by people who are not known for generating ideas. So the phrase is actually an announcement that says, "I'm in trouble."

I need someone who can hit the ground running: Really means, "I am screwed." Because no one can hit the ground running. You need to at least assess what race you're in and who else is running.

2) Wikipedia.org

What's more to say? They've got everything there. Everything. I can spend a whole day on that site and not get bored.

3) deviantART.com

Full of creative (and devious) souls running around, uploading fantastic works of art. It's another site that I could spend a whole day on, looking and commenting on artwork and playing with Flash animations. Besides, the community is awesome. ^__^

So those are my top three cool sites. There are obviously a million more cool sites out there that I have either [a] not been to yet or forgot about them >_< or [c] think they're just not as cool as these ones.

Serena

Edited by patronus4000 (see edit history)

Coolest site? well for me this is the coolest site i saw because i'm really a fan of korean series and other stuffs. http://www.soompi.com/. compared with other sites, it's really informative with regards to all korean news and stuffs also not to mention images, OSTs, and other vids if you're really an avid fan.. <_<