xisto Community
Florisjuh

Another Banner

I was bored and I wanted to do something so I thought... Why not make a banner for my favourite webhosting company? Here it is... it aint very good... so dont blame me for being a sucky artist

Posted Image

hehe okey, well the problem with the banner is that , blue and red are 2 main colours so in my opinion never use them together in a site of in a banner. Thats just my opinion but!

You did a good job Florisjuh. i like the banner.

you are welcome. keep up the good work. I am thinking of designing a good and beffiting button or banner for Xisto

it is nice but i think that the former one is better than this new one. work on the color combination of the background and the text. i think it will be great if you do that

Second one has a lot of empty space in the middle of it...However, it is an improvement, and better than I could do for the momment. Starting to toy with photoshop myself.The colors were a big up from the first run. If your image editor allows it, try embosing something. I find that punches up a lot of things.THX for taking the first step man!

me too...i like both of them, but i like the 1st one better

lol florisjuh,your doint this very easy,just pick 2 images of the home page of Xisto,then put over a texture,and add some text done :D