xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyph3r

Nick Change Request

Would it be possible to change my current nick "dhanesh" to "cyph3r" ? Its just because most of my ids start with cyph3r and i would like to keep the common nick for all the sites i visit, i am bad at memory :D

Wow, This is far better than a paid host :D I mean even if you paid for hosting else where, i would presume that the answer for a problem would be given way after its solved or time after. I just PMed a Mod and asked if this could be done, and the reply was fast as ever, plus its good to see that issues like these are directed through the right path, good work asta :D appriciate your help and support to all of us. And hope that i could help in some way or the other.

Cheers.

Done - with a bit of trouble.. You'd already created an alternate login on the forums with the nick "cyph3r" - I'd to delete that and then reset "dhanesh" to cyph3r. You should have received notification by email too.

Regards,

m^e

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry for the trouble M^E , and i received the mail ;) ... i guess the alternate login that ur talking about was created while my hosting went a bit out of track in the first. then Opaque changed it to dhanesh, but in all , thankx ;) really do appriciate your help m8

Cheers.