xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk16

Possible Serious Problem: Lsp Or Sumthing

recently while downloading i began having my eztrust firewall notify me that i have layered domain things or w.e. My computer has gotten slower...Only thing is ive run tests from a cuple of different sweepers...nun bring anything up but im afraid that there may still b a serious problem....i cant find anything suspicious in my program list and eztrust antivirus...and spy ware removal has found nothing that contains spyware or adware..and i havent had an adware popups yet....i think i may need help asap...i may even hafta wipe my computer again...im posting this also because i heard that ME is vulnerable to hacking and such and thats the system i have.

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

recently while downloading i began having my eztrust firewall notify me that i have layered domain things or w.e.  My computer has gotten slower...Only thing is ive run tests from a cuple of different sweepers...nun bring anything up but im afraid that there may still b a serious problem....i cant find anything suspicious in my program list and eztrust antivirus...and spy ware removal has found nothing that contains spyware or adware..and i havent had an adware popups yet....i think i may need help asap...i may even hafta wipe my computer again...im posting this also because i heard that ME is vulnerable to hacking and such and thats the system i have.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you defragmented your computer lately? You should try that - I recommend using Diskeeper. It may also be cause by a lack of memory or hard drive space. If defragmenting your drive doesnt work then i dont know what to do. Defragmenting normally helps me out of times when my PC is slow.

Also, make sure all of your firewall, anti-virus and spyware programs are kept up-to-date.