xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk16

Earth 2025: Text Based War Game

though it may not seem like it..earth 2025 does take a great deal of strategy and thinking. Earth 2025 is a war based game in which players create a country and build it up and fight with one another. It brings in several different servers which have different rules in each one. You spend turns to build explore fight and research. In it's alliance server are many clans that have been created with politics being installed into it. For all newcomers i would suggest trying out the primary server and eventually you will gain an invite into a clan in the alliance server...it is there were you will find yourself fighting wars..or trying to avoid them with other players... the site for this game is.....games.swirve.com/earth

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Oh man! I've played games like this before, but never in this type of setting :| They've all been space ones mostly... this should indeed be a good time to be had B):D:DThanks for posting the link, I've been looking for a new one of these w00

ImperiumEarth 2025: Text Based War Game

I've played several space games too. My current interest is set to NeverTales' Imperium.

reply by Kudos

wanna play in a quiet place in Earth 2025 Earth 2025: Text Based War Game

till we show you how to war?...Or get big and win the game in NW?

come to Infinity Forces United...Top 3 of the game and we CAN teach you very much about the game rules, and policies.

Earth has been around for a very long time..Ive been playing for about 10 years now!  :)

So you can count on me when I say Earth has alot to offer in a text base game...But its alot more because its involved in every country, every race, and every emotion...You'll love the tension and the lay back...Its real time and a great time...So come to IFU and grow with us!

Wacmaster

Infinity Forces United