xisto Community
Randle Densmore Jr.

True Crime Streets Of La Bad Game....

I really think this is a bad game. The game play is terrible. The driving isn't run at all and the shooting is also bad. I think the creators did a terrible job especially when they are capable of making a great game because the made Tony Hawk which is very fun. But in the game when your chasing a criminal and your running you can get stuck in a fence and you cant get out then you have to restart the game over. There are so many glitches on this game no wonder it game down in price so quick and i dont know how it because one of xbox's platinum hits because the game is bad.

I really think this is a bad game. The game play is terrible. The driving isn't run at all and the shooting is also bad. I think the creators did a terrible job especially when they are capable of making a great game because the made Tony Hawk which is very fun. But in the game when your chasing a criminal and your running you can get stuck in a fence and you cant get out then you have to restart the game over. There are so many glitches on this game no wonder it game down in price so quick and i dont know how it because one of xbox's platinum hits because the game is bad.

60773[/snapback]

Yea its really bad because it the remake of the GTA and Driver at one box.

And i dont like stupid car stopper system... you can killed by grandma while sitting in the car :)

First of all I want to say something, I always wanted to have a game which enables you to rome around a city going on foot and on wheels,And GTA series enabled that dream.I bought VICE CITY last year, and it ROCKS, It took me a month or two to finish the game then I started modding the game, cars, trucks and so on.now after i finished modding the game, VC looks COOL!!!I'm looking forward to when SA comes out on PC, SA isnt that good on PS2 cause of the glitches and everthing, but when it comes on PC i think you would be able to fix most of the glitches.From :) DaMan :)

I didn't think it was all that bad either. I got it when it first came out and I thought it was pretty damned fun. The story wasn't half bad either.

true crime....I liked that game in the beginning. But now, I hate it. I likes it, because i always wanted to be a cop. finally a game that you're the cop. You need to save the peoples. The better you do your job, more badge you'll get. I had 58badges. I likes the car. and i like when you turn on the alarm and the guy pickes the light and put it on the dash. I like the way he arrest the bad guys. the way he fights, and shoots. The way he jump in slow motion and shoot. I like the clips to. I likes the cars. But the hummer was pretty fake. I loved the civic. always when I see a real police car, i'll go get it. Then I will feel more a cop. The graphic was really good back then. But I didn't like the driving. The cars turned pretty fakes, to fast and to sharp. the brakes are to sharp to. I likes the peoples that walk on the street, especially the gangsters. what i didn't like either is that you need to shoot someone to much till he/she dies. I love the ending. some of the missions were fake. especially the one with the flying dragons. I don't like those. Anyway..I did to much talking..to keep a long story short..true crime was the bomb when it came out, but when san andreas came out..it became like mario to me..STUPID!!

i bought True Crime Streets of LA a while ago and it was a decent game but no where near as good as Vice City but i thought it had a lot of potential with the map that was huge, but in a way that was a problem becuase most of the map was never used and you could get lost very easily also i like the way you could make yourself better at shooting and fighting and learning new moves as well. Another good thing about the game was the random crime that happened throughout which could be annoying at times but i found i could easily spend half an hour driving around looking for crime to fight and fighting it.

i bought True Crime Streets of LA a while ago and it was a decent game but no where near as good as Vice City but i thought it had a lot of potential with the map that was huge, but in a way that was a problem becuase most of the map was never used and you could get lost very easily also i like the way you could make yourself better at shooting and fighting and learning new moves as well. Another good thing about the game was the random crime that happened throughout which could be annoying at times but i found i could easily spend half an hour driving around looking for crime to fight and fighting it.

65023[/snapback]

that good and fine but the bugs just make it look stupid

Yea I didn't like this game much either. I mean someitmes it was fun but most of the time it sucked. It seems that they just wanted to make a quick game to revenue money and advertising for their company. But the graphics sucked and so did the gamplay. When you chase after the victams you get stuck in cars and in fences and on the side of the house. Also the music wasn't good in the game. I think they just did a really poor job at making this game. If some other company would have had this story line but changed the game around I bet it would be a really really good game and would generate a lot of cash flow because sometimes the game can be fun, but it jsut sucked.