xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
comateen

Colorzilla: Firefox Extn. For Graphic Designers colorzilla

try out this extension:

here

ColorZilla is an extension for Mozilla Firefox and the Mozilla Suite.

It assists web developers and graphic designers with color related tasks - both basic and advanced.

With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. You can Zoom the page you are viewing and measure distances between any two points on the page. The built-in palette browser allows choosing colors from pre-defined color sets and saving the most used colors in custom palettes. DOM spying features allow getting various information about DOM elements quickly and easily. And there's more...

you'll never want to live without this anymore :D

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Now this is some plugin that shows some respect to us - graphic/web designers. I've been looking for that a loong timeago... and the fact that it's extension for browser is just, well, great.

I love that plugin. I'm already hooked on Firefox and that just sweetened the already sweet deal. It's perfect when you love the color on a certain site but for the life of you can't find its code in the source. Just a quick click and you have the code - I highly recommend it. :D