xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stusrud

I Need Help Regarding Hosting Credits!

Ok, I am a hosted memebr with the starters package, I recently asked for an upgrade and was approved, I have posted 30 posts, and they are all ong and corrcet grammar wise, so when I goto www,Xisto.com.process , and click upgrade, I enter my forum user name and password, and it says I do not have enough hosting credits, what is the problem?Also, I used to get hosting cedits in big bunches, now that I am hosted, my credits are counted by days, so far I am at 18.59 Days. How many credits is that, or is 18.59 Days, 18.59 credits. If so, how come it takes me 2 long posts just to get two credits?Could someone please help me with this probelm! Thank you! :D

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Do you want to get hosting here at Xisto or at the sister site - Xisto? I don't think you can pick and choose whichever one you have at will. If you have enough credits here at Xisto, you can only apply for webhosting at Xisto.What do you mean you get hosting credits in bunches? I know that the more credits you have, the less they will give you as time goes on. This is probably used so that you don't get way too much days. Yes, the amount of credits you have is the amount of days you can stay inactive in the forums.See my above reply on why it may take long posts and get little credit.

We maintain a FAQ dealing with questions just like this. Refer to the following topics, and if it's not clear even after that, you can put in your query here.

1. How many credits can I get for a post?
2. How is Hosting Credits related to my hosting account?

Regards,
m^e

No, you both took my post wrong I think, In the FAQ, it says nothing about if Days are the same as credits, no it says I have 23 Days, does taht mean I have 23 hosting credits, I am asking this because I need to upgrade desperately, before I can start my site, but when I goto upgrade, it says I don't have enough credits, well, I was approved for an upgrade, but It's not lettin me upgrade!Is anyone getting me, or is this just confusing everyone?Ok, sorry for double posting, but I cannot edit my post, I have figured it out, when I got the starters package, 10 credits were deducted off of me, I did not kno what, I knew for sure I was past 30 credits, I just didn't know those 10 credits were taken off when I got the starters package. Sorry.

Omg, this inactive days left system is really annoying. Like, im planning to go away on holiday for Christmas and then I now have this damn worry of making sure i have enough credits to keep my hosting going. And omg, either this hosting company is blocking my computer/ISP from user sites or my ISP is just being useless and blocking me from accessing user sites hosted at Xisto. Before, when i first signed up for my account, i could get to the forum (here) then i could get to my site - at that stage it wouldnt let me get back to the Xisto website. Now my site wont work and this forum will display on my PC. This is really annoying yet i suppose i will have to live with it since i dont want to pay for the same sort of hosting from elsewhere.

I would register a domain name, yet nearly all registrars only allow payment by credit card. I need one that allows you to pay via Bank transfer etc. using a site such as PayByCash.com.

Ok, i went a bit of topic but, when my request for hosting was accepted, i got a link to https://support.xisto.com/. Oh, well, it now seems you got your hosting after a while.