xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wutske

Anoying Dad

Oh god, I realy, realy must say, write, shout this somewhere or I'll explode :D .My dad is such an *******, always and always thinking he's better than us, better than everybody :D . Djees, always saying, "I've studied for that", goddamned, he doesn't know **** you know.Today (and yesterday) we had this discussion about glasses. It appearded to be that some idiot had swiyched my mums glasses (the +1,5 eye got +1,0 and vice versa). So, my dad said, that if you'd put a +1,5 lens in front of an +1,0 eye, yourvision would become worse :) . Errm, not. So we had this long discussion yesterday about that and today, my mom when to the (?) glassesmaker (?) and she adsked that. And yes, your vision would get worse, IF you had glasses before (wich in this case, wasn't). Then they guy said that vision would become better, but not perfect, so in the end, I was right.So, I told him today, and still he wouldn't admit he was wrong. Acording to what he said; we changed everything, we changed the subject, we are idiots, we won't listen, we don't know a thing, we altered the story, we altered what it all was about, ...And his reason; we have 2 eyes (in this case, eyes wich aren't correct anymore), and if you'd put the wrong glasses in front of them, the incorrectness (is this a good english word ?) becomse worse, and your brains should correct harder :D .In the end, he was wrong, because he changed the subject (1 eye -> 2 eyes), he won't listen (to us, he never does), he is stupid.Man, I realy hate that guy. He so annoying, he thinks he's the man ;) , everybody at work loves him (even the ones that don't know him), oh my, please, that makes me sick.You know why he'd quit his previous job, because they wouldn't listen to him, same with the work before. And now, he's probably going the change work (again, and he's 50 :) ), because there's going come somebody who will be above him (so he must listen to that guy).Sick guy you know. :D .He'd be sorry later, when he has no job and he needs something, the bastard, he wouldn't even listen to his mother (you know, she was already old, but still very vivid, considering her fysical status). He always screwed up New Year, because he had to fight with her about stupid things, small things, that most people would just leave alone, or make a small remark about. But no, he had to call her stupid ...She was very ill during 9 months, she was in hospital for 9 long months, he only visited her when she was nearly dead :P .Other story, my mum had to go to hospital for something, but she couldn't drive so she needed someone to bring her and get her back. My dad refused to do that, he simply refused it because he had other things to do.If you read it till here, you should be realy bored, so I'll just quit. Here, I'm feeling much better now. :P

If you read it till here, you should be realy bored, so I'll just quit. Here, I'm feeling much better now.

You are right, I really feel bored.But just think about something. Within some years, you will see a very nice girl. you will mary (or maybe not) and you will have children.
And at that moment, you will see that you are with them exactly like your father was with you.
You have problems with your dad ? Ten years after your children will have problems with you.
This looks a little bit like philosophy, but such is life.

You are right, I really feel bored.

But just think about something. Within some years, you will see a very nice girl. you will mary (or maybe not) and you will have children.

And at that moment, you will see that you are with them exactly like your father was with you.

You have problems with your dad ? Ten years after your children will have problems with you.

This looks a little bit like philosophy, but such is life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You think I haven't tought about that, but I don't wont be like my dad, even now I'm completely different then my dad was when he was young, I have a totally different attitude and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I'd also leave them much more free about certain stuff, and I won't keep asking anoying questions like; aren't you overdoing/are you shure/be carefull, that's very sensitive, at wich I always have to reply: I know what I'm doing.

But whatever, the whole story was yesterday, my brain has wiped it out again (does it automaticly w/ everything :D ) and I don't care anymore :D

Aww, sometimes I feel like that towards my dad too. Too occupied with his "own business". Never did caring for me fall under his "own business". But I'm getting used to this, and what I have to say is that you should keep your cool. Dads have a slack thing how it's okay when they go agro, but when it's us, then it isn't. That's why we have to control our emotions. We must protect our mums and talk to them when they are in need. :ph34r: