xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GameUltra

Legend Of Zelda

Hey, I'm wondering some things about Zelda fans like myself, so can you answer these questions?1) What is your favorite Zelda Game?2) What is your favorite sword from any Zelda game (not counting the Master Sword... :D)?3) What is your favorite sheild?4) What is your favorite boss?5) Gorons or Zorons?6) Which do you like more 3D Zelda games or 2D Zelda Games?7) Orcina of Time or The Wind Waker?8) Deku's or Fairies?9) Horse or boat?10) Ganon or Ganondorf?

1) What is your favorite Zelda Game? Ocorina of Time2) What is your favorite sword from any Zelda game (not counting the Master Sword... tongue.gif)? I do not remember. ;)3) What is your favorite sheild? Same as above. ;)4) What is your favorite boss? again, read the anser to 2 and 3.5) Gorons or Zorons? Gorons. Those things are cool. 6) Which do you like more 3D Zelda games or 2D Zelda Games? I am more into the newer games, technology=teh awesomeness...So, 3D. 7) Orcina of Time or The Wind Waker? Ocorina of Time8) Deku's or Fairies? Fairies, Dekus are stupid9) Horse or boat? Horse, much more fun. 10) Ganon or Ganondorf? Um....Ganon

1) The Legend of Zelda: The Orcarina of Time2) Giant Sword in Orcarina3) Mirror Shiedl4) The boss in Wind Waker that is in the mountain.5) ZORONS6) 3D7) toughie...........Orcarina of time set in a new era for these games, but Wind Waker was widely innovative also........ORCARINA8) Fairies9) HORSE10) Ganondorf!

1) What is your favorite Zelda Game?Peronally I The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.2) What is your favorite sword from any Zelda game (not counting the Master Sword... B) )?I'm not really sure whichsword I prefer the most, I like them all.3) What is your favorite sheild?The Mirror4) What is your favorite boss?5) Gorons or Zorons?The Gorons, I kinda like them.6) Which do you like more 3D Zelda games or 2D Zelda Games?I prefer the 2D versions of Zelda more than the 3D versions.7) Orcina of Time or The Wind Waker?The Wind Waker, for some reason it reminds me of th earlier games.8) Deku's or Fairies?Faries all the way!!!!!9) Horse or boat?The Horse over a boat anyday!10) Ganon or Ganondorf?Ganon of course.

1) What is your favorite Zelda Game?2) What is your favorite sword from any Zelda game (not counting the Master Sword... tongue.gif)?Orcarina of Time3) What is your favorite sheild?Mirror4) What is your favorite boss?Ganon5) Gorons or Zorons?Gorons6) Which do you like more 3D Zelda games or 2D Zelda Games?3d7) Orcina of Time or The Wind Waker?Orcarina of Time8) Deku's or Fairies?Fairies9) Horse or boat?Horse10) Ganon or Ganondorf?Tough. I like Ganondorf more.

1 What Is Your Favorite Zelda Game? Wind Waker/Orcarina Of Time 2 What Is Your Favorith Sword Not Counting The Master Sword? Bighorn SwordOrcarina Of Time3What Is Your Favorite Sheild? Mirror4 What Is Your Favorite Boss? Either Ghoma Or Ganondorf5 Gorons Or Zorons? Both But Gorons More6 Which Do Yo Like More 3D Games Or 2D Games? Both But 3D More7 Orcarina Of Time Or The Wing Waker? Both8 Dekus Or Fairys? Fairys9 Horse Or Boat? Horse10 Ganon Or Gonondorf? Both But ...I Have To Say ...Gonondorf-Dustin

1) What is your favorite Zelda Game?

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. (SNES) BEST GAME EVA!!!!

2) What is your favorite sword from any Zelda game (not counting the Master Sword... :P)?

Biggoron Sword, it's great sword... but you have to do a LONG quest to get it.. so it's a good thing that hits harder than master sword except for Ganon's final battle (zelda OOT)

3) What is your favorite sheild?

Hylian shield! I love the triforce symbol :P

4) What is your favorite boss?

It has to be the worms from the desert dungeon (2nd pendant on zelda: ALTTP)

5) Gorons or Zorons?

Gorons!? I really don't understand that question, but gorons are cool!! Also the music background for goron city is awesome ;)

6) Which do you like more 3D Zelda games or 2D Zelda Games?

My favorite is ALLTP which is 2D, though, I liked OOT a lot too, I don't really prefer 3D over 2D or viceversa, as long as the story is good, then I don't care about graphics!

7) Ocarina of Time or The Wind Waker?

Ocarina of Time!!!!

8) Deku's or Fairies?

Deku's

9) Horse or boat?

LOVE EPONA!!!

10) Ganon or Ganondorf?

Ganondorf, humanoid form, looks so evil!!!

11) my own question, least liked zelda game?

It has to be Majora's mask. Though I think it's a cool game, I don't really know why it's called Zelda. She doesn't even appear on the game, so I think they just named it zelda so it would sell nicely, and also it wasn't directed by miyamoto, but again, it's a great game but just not feels like zelda.