xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyph3r

Doom 3 The Movie

Any one seen the trailer ? The movie looked "OK" not so good to me, would know for shure when it comes out. But i guess with rock in it, the movie gets a lift. and the Mars base doesnt quiet look the same as in the game :D wonder which planet was it. :DEDIT : Release date is 21 October 2005 on the trailer. :D

Thats so totally cool i reckon and since i was not dissapointed at all with the way resident evil has gone if they plan it right doom shud be a hit for doom luvers too.... but The Rock cast as Sarge ( i for one am not too keen on that cos i feel he has as much acting talent as a rock)..As for Karl Urban playing John Grimm i reckon thats a good choice ( and its not because he is a Kiwi ... :D )So all in all fingers crossed for a Doom of a time.

If you havn't seen the First person view scenes trailor you MUST DO SO NOW... it feels so much like the game its unreal. I would go see the movie just for that one scene. Overall I expect and average movie. Nothing breathtaking but nothing too horrible. But yea that one first person scene will blow my mind on the big screen.

The actual movie, was pretty cool. If they hadn't had the Rock as the main character I think it would have been a bit better. (Atleaced it wasn't van-desel)

1064329042[/snapback]

Wooo, 3 months after i started this post, and i still have seen just 1 trailer :P How is the movie people ? has anyone gone for it yet ? Is it worth the watch ? I am not that keen watching it in theaters, but rather buy the dvd. Some folks at college who saw the movie were like "waste of money .. resident evil was better ;) " whats the feed back from you people outside my college shell ?

Regards

Dhanesh