xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
solankyno1

Anti - Virus For Windows 2000 Server Which is best???

Hi friends,Recently I have changed my PC form Windows XP to Windows 2000 Server because I have to run many server side applications. But the antivirus for Server computers are different from the client computers. Currently I am having Symantec Corporate Edition 10 antivirus. But I want to know the any other good and free anti-virus for Windos 2000 server computer????Thanks in advance.

"Good" and "free" in the anti-virus field..By the way, yor previos Norton antivirus was not free...I would suggest try with Mc Afee, I used theirs with a 2k server. And Mc Afee offers one month testing without paying, this is enough for you in order to see if it works like you want.

Hi friends,

Recently I have changed my PC form Windows XP to Windows 2000 Server because I have to run many server side applications. But the antivirus for Server computers are different from the client computers. Currently I am having Symantec Corporate Edition 10 antivirus.

But I want to know the any other good and free anti-virus for Windos 2000 server computer????

Thanks in advance.

1064319254[/snapback]

Why don't you use Kaspersky AV worstation.