xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nue1

Gundam Storm

Gundam Storm

Gundam-Storm is a free online massive multiplayer game that pits you into the
commander's seat of the most intense war fought on earth. Recruit workers, train your soldiers, and buy the best mobile suits to conquer all! This is going to be a Gundam Storm.

Howto attack:
Buy soldier, then train them to a pilot and buy a suits (1pilot for 1suits)
Buy soldier, then train them to a spy (for spying)
Buy soldier, then train them to anti-spy (to prevent got spy by the enemy)
Upgrade Weapon fortress (for better hits and attack)
Upgrade Defence fortress (for better defence)
Click link for workers (1 worker you get 600 credits per hour)

Tips:
Upgrade Weapon fortress is the best one for tips from my :D
Buy just one soldier and attack, its worth the same thing but if you buy a suit it just increase your attack hits a little bit

______

So anyone any questions ? :D

The game was reseted last week (about 6 days) well everyone in the game now is all noob (except for the real money buyers)Tomorrow (21/08/05) I will make a clan call "True Faith" So if anyone here willing to join Gundam Storm please come and join me at "True Faith"How:1. Go to Clan page2. Click onto "True Faith" Name3. Then click joinPs. Please wait until I'm online in Gundam Storm and I'll accept your application form of entering clan :DHope To See You ALL in Gundam Storm

Why is there no one from this site playing?I'll add some tips:1. If you do not want to lose, spy the enemy with just 1 spy and spy them. If you fail then that's mean he is stronger than you.2. Join some clan, if the clan is stronger and they have high fortress then the clan will make you much more stronger too. (Unless join me "True Faith":D)3. Get anyone to click the worker link for you in order to get more credit each hour.4. Dont upgrade your defence because it is does not really help you much5. Do not sell turns because if you use it to attack people, it is much better because you can get more money than just sell turns for just 500 credits6. Do not buy any equipment for suits because it does not really help much but if you want too then that is fine7. Do not buy many soldiers because if anyone who is stronger than you attack, then all soldiers could be gone.8. Do not put much of your army in your barrack because it cost money to get it out.9. when attacking, if you want to find a player who has 12 score, you type 13 in the first search box only (dont type in the second one)10. You can only attack the same player just 15 times.

I've never actually played the game but i heard it was fun. I have a friend who is a fan of teh show and he watches it like all the time. It has robots on it or something. The japanese animation is pretty cool and i think the can fly. I watched a fight seen once and it was all right. Lots of explosions n stuff like that. Well, have a nice day dude and play gumdam storm because it rocks your socks off. Yeah. Peace out home dogg.

I clicked the link you have up there but it takes me to some random page that you get sometimes when a page dies, I'd love to play this game at least from what you've told me it does sound interesting. 

-reply by Bluesummers