xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

The Collest Thing Just Happened With An Ad.

Okay... I don't get it at all. Some one help me out on this one. What does he mean that you can run out of ammo on Halo 2. I already knew that and why would they advertise it on an add. Things can be so stupid for adds. I mean holy crap on a stick lol. But seriously. What does he mean that makes him so surprised.

Okay... I don't get it at all. Some one help me out on this one. What does he mean that you can run out of ammo on Halo 2. I already knew that and why would they advertise it on an add. Things can be so stupid for adds. I mean holy crap on a stick lol. But seriously. What does he mean that makes him so surprised.

60716[/snapback]

Its a "shoot the aliens and get a free ipod" one

Its a little flash game type ad, and yea i was suprised when i noticed you could do that too.

Oh. I thought it was saying something like win a free ipod click here. And than it also showed: You can run out of ammo in Halo 2. Or something like it. Now I get it lol. Those add games are fun. I just do it for fun, when the screen pops up I exit it out. But now I understand. Thanks.