xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andrwxsCOL

F-22 Gamming Guide - Enjoy It F-22 Gamming guide, I do it by myselft

iF22TM.

THE iF22 RAPTOR SIMULATOR

OPERATOR MANUAL

By: AndrwxsCOL (Andres Hernandez) ¡¡Me!!

INSTRUCTIONS OF THE F22:

PDA: MAIN OPTIONS

FLY URGE ACTION There you can fly short and intensive missions in short time.

INSTANT ACTION SETUP It activates a window from where you can personalize the surroundings to instant action.

FLY TRAINING It shows a window where you can initiate a training mission.

VIEW INTRODUCTION It offers the introduction film and it returns to the window of MAIN OPTIONS. IT SUMMARIZES It resumes the simulation described by the pilot, the location and the description that appears upon the button.

THEATER SETUP There you can install or desinstalár the different types from land for iF22

REPORT FOR DUTY There you can manipulate the pilots, load kept simulations, go to the room of the best scores or initiate an independent or multiplayer mission.

SYSTEM SETUP It activates the window of configuration of the system from where you can personalize it simulation.

DETABASE It activates the window of data base from where you can review the different models from the simulation.

VIEW CREDITS It shows the credits of f22 and to continuation it returns to window MAIN OPTIONS.

PDA: CONFIGURATION OF INSTANTANEOUS ACTION INSTANT ACTION SETUP: Instant action on to star up: it selects east button if you want that it begins to play after the presentation without no button Number of wingmen: it allows you to fix he I number of companions. Number of enemy aircraft: it allows you to fix he I number of enemy airplanes. Flight model: it allows you to specify the flight model that you wish to use. Not collisions whit objets: it activates or it deactivates the collisions between objects and another armament. Invulnerable to weapons: the armament did not cause any damage your f22. Unlimited amunitions: it offers to f22 the limitless ammunition. Unlimited fuel: it offers to f22 combustible limitless. Enemy skill level: it specifies the level of difficulty of the enemy. Not black or redouts: you will not suffer lost of conscience Difficulti level: it fixes the difficulty level.

PDA: TRAINING TRIDING Mission window: this window allows to select one you of the missions of training including with the program. Mission brifering window: this window offers a relation of the summary of the selected mission of training. Theater: it specifies the theater for the training missions. Begind mission: it specifies the model of flight for your missions of training in the track or the air. Enemy skill level Number of wingmen Number of enemy aircraft Take off: it initiates the mission of training selected at the present time.

PDA. CONFIGURATION OF THE SYSTEM SYSTEM SETUP Preflight screen resolution: it fixes the resolution of the screen to the simulation. Preflight music volume: it fixes the volume of music to the pre-flight. Sound effects volume: it fixes the volume of the sound effects 3d uses direct board: it allows you to specify and to use a card direc3d to make yield in your computer. Detail Terrain: it fixes the maximum detail of the texture of the possible land to the game. Dysplay clouds: it includes clouds during the flight. Dysplay smoke trails: it activates the vapor trails. Flight stick: it allows to select a flight controller you: keyboard, jostick etc. Throttle: it allows to select a gas controller you. Rudders: it allows to select a rudder controller you. Calibrate: it activates the window to calibrate.

PDA: DATA BASE DETABASE. Model type: it allows to select a category you of the models of game for his preliminary presentation.

PDA: ROOM OF MEETINGS: READY ROOM Create pilot: there you can create a pilot. Edit pilots: there you can publish the configurations of the created pilot Delet pilots: flock the pilot selected in pilots to roster. View statics: there you can see the characteristics of a selected pilot. View decorations: there you can see the decorations of the selected pilot. It summarizes: continuous the simulation of the selected pilot. Single to player: it initiates a session for a single player, including independent missions, customized campaigns and missions. Multiplayer: ^modem.^ initiates a multiplayer session Hall of fame: there you will be able to see the best pilots.

PDA: SELECTION OF THE THEATER Theater list: it selects the theater where you wish to fly. Single mission: incia an independent mission. Camping: it initiates a campaign. Custom mission: it initiates a customized mission.

PDA: SELECTION OF THE MISSION. Mission Seth: it offers missions to you available for the type of present session.

----------------------------------------------------------

OPERATIONS OF FLIGHT TAKEOFF:

* To ignite motors keys: CTRL-L and CTRL R *

To unblock brakes key: W *

It accelerates key: 0 of the main keyboard not of the numerical one (zero)

To raise nose: Jostick back.

To lower nose: Jostick advanced.

To turn right: Right Jostick.

To turn left: Left Jostick Right rudder: X Left rudder: Z Power: throttle in the Jostick. Afterburner: SI/NO *

Active radar: R To diminish reach of the radar: [ To increase reach of the radar: ] To know if the airplane is enemy: I To send message: U-K-CTRL G To undo fuel: CTRL D To hook the enemy: S

Landing: / EXPULSION: For expulsarte of the airplane the key presses: CTRL-E

------

LANDING * When arriving at the beacon of the center there are them two lines that are in the HUD form a cross in the center of the HUD. * The track will appear in a distance of five miles approx. * Low the undercarriage key: G * It extends the flaps key: H * The undercarriage tries to maintain the speed underneath 225 knots then otherwise will raise. * It can use the aerobrake key: B * Manténte aligned to the track until you land. * It cuts to the gas key: 1 * It activates the brakes of wheels key: W until the speed this underneath 80 miles thus already you can handle it.

COLORS IN THE F-22

Red: enemy Green: ally Blue: companion

SPECIAL COLORS

Target: allied missiles

Yellow: constructions noncivil military objectives.

Blue clear: constructions nonvisible civilians. T

errestrial vehicles: solid circles without lines. Constructions and structures: solid circles.

To send flares: F To send chaft: C Activated electronic counter measures deactivated: E Automatic launching of chaft and véngalas: V Chaft: it deceives the missiles radar guidance, you have three seconds to maneuver. Véngalas: it deceives the missiles guided by infrared you have three seconds to make maneuvers.

------------------------------------

OPERATIONS OF POST-FLIGHT Finalizing a mission:

CTRL Q PRE-ESTABLISHED MESSAGES

1 YOUR FLIGHT

1. TO COVER to ME

2. TO ATTACK MY PRESENT OBJECTIVE

3, TO ATTACK MY PRESENT OBJECTIVE FROM THE FORMATION

4. TO ATTACK The OTHER OBJECTIVES

5. TO ATTACK The OTHER OBJECTIVES FROM The FORMACION.

6. SILENCE NOT TO USE THE RADIO

7, AIM OF SILENCE RADIO

8. TO ABORT MISSION And TO RETURN To The BASE.

9. TO LEAVE FORMACION IN MY WING.

10, VERIFICACION.

2, COMPANION

3, COMPANION

4, COMPANION

5, AWACS:

1. I ASK FOR IFDL

2. TO DISCONNECT IFDL 3.

I ASK FOR AERIAL AID

6 FACE:

1. IT INFORMS IF I AM IN THE ZONE

2. IT INFORMS IF THESE READY

3. I ASK FOR IFDL

4. TO DISCONNECT IDFL

5. TO INFORM IF YOU LEAVE THE ZONE

7, EARTH:

1. I ASK FOR ROUTE OF FLIES

8, TOWER:

1. I ASK FOR PERMISSION TO TAKE OFF.

2. I ASK FOR PERMISSION TO LAND.

9, GENERAL MESSAGES.

1, ROGER: IT COMPLETES TRANSMISSION

2. TO SEND COMMUNICATION MAYDAY

3. I SOLICIT THAT THEY GUIDE TO ME FROM THE NEARER CONTROL UNIT.

That is the basic thing that you should be to fly the iF-22 Simulator, have fun and enjoy it, is very nice!