xisto Community
xxFallingFromYou

Hello Hello new

Obviously im here for hosting.

Hello, you !
My name is Yodan, I'm here for posting, of course. And also for having fun, the forum seems nice.
By the way, do you thing that posting this kind of posts can be helpful for hosting ?

Its kinda lame but thats really the only reason we all are here to get the hosting. Im from Texas. Did live in LA calif for awile. But would I go back no-way could never affored to live their. Here a 2000 sq ft home costs around 80-200k depending on the location, Wile the same size home in LA be 2 to 4 times that much and if on the ocean 8 to 20 times as much. My job is transferable but the wage be about the same no matter where I whent. So I stay here

Now i've got the hosting, so of course I will try have more space.I'm really impressed till now : - correct access times.- no limitation to ftp connexions : I was able to upload five files simultaneously.- the control pannel is really impressive.Presently,I'm trying to learn how to use php with the mysql database. I am more familiar with Oracle databases, but I should be able to learn in a reasonable amount of time.

@neilski : who is the poor guy you are talking about ?I must update my previous post : now my php + mysql works fine, I can startup feeding my database.By the way, concerning learning Xisto how-to, is it possible to create my private forum (for my parents only) hosted on my Xisto account ?