xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Photograffiti

Created New Account, But It's In Limbo new account created, but not accessible

Hey people, So, I got the message saying that I have been approved for hosting and I just needed to click on the link to set up my account. So I clicked the link, went to create account, put in all the info, and proceeded. I waited at the next screen for about 45 min, but nothing happened. So I clicked stop. Then it displayed the info that was there, which said, blah blah blah whatever you do don’t hit stop or refresh. But it did say you should only have to wait about 15min. So I wasn’t too worried, but it was late so I gave up for the night. I logged on the next day, and to my surprise, I had the same amount of credits as I did before I created my account. So, I tried to log onto my cpanel. Nothing. Just a cannot connect to the url. So I don’t know what’s going on. If anyone out there can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks admin but I tried to create it again and got this message, There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator.Printing Debug InformationOuch, sorry that username (???) is taken. Check /etc/passwd Account Creation Complete!!!Ouch, sorry that username (???) is taken. Check /etc/passwd Account Creation Complete!!!End of Debug info..Please report the above information to AdministratorI removed the username from this post...