xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chickenside

Hosting Credits

So here's the deal, I had the basic starter kit thing. Haven't used it in a while or been active in these forums for a long time. As such, I have accumulated -204.81 (Negative).There was no hosting credit system in place when I joined, so I'm unsure of how this works, do I have to make 207.81 posts before my account is unlocked?Thanks.

No, you have to make posts worth 207.81 points. Each post's worth is decided on the length. If you post a well documented tutorial, you might get upto 10 points or more. It's number of days now instead of number of points. That number probably shows how many days behind you are ... 207 days... far far behind :D. You're member no. 491.... you are one of the early members, why did you slacken? You've registered almost a year ago.

Too bad man. I wouldn't suggest you trying out again for a website unless you plan on maintaining it. If you do, I suggest you try asking the admins for a concession and maybe they'll reset your credits to zero. It'll take you forever to recover from -207. If not, better start off with a new account. Atleast then you'll start from zero. hmmm... it's the same thing I guess. :D

I had to travel quite a bit in the past year, family related things kept coming up. School wasn't helping either. All this distracted me from my true passion of managing my own website.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You get them by the length of your posts. Find something that intrests you and post a lot in that area. So if its less than about 4 lines, its less than one point. Some if they are really short, they will delete as spam. I think the minimum is 25 words.