xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkranger

MSN Searched Added To Dogpile Searcher

I have been a "dogpiler" for a while now, they have most search engines on there and that makes it really easy to find stuff like bit-torrents and HL2 modding sites.

Is it me and my computer? There's no search results displayed whenever I conducted a search on Dogpile? I typed in a query, and Dogpile returned nothing, just its logo and a blank page. Does this happens to you too?

So Dogpiler is constantly on when searching useing MSH Search? Or do u turn it on in the Advanced Search Options Menu. Hmm I also wonder if this provides better results or if its just to make MSN Search now With DogPiler sound a little better lol

I haven't used Dogpile in months and months ... probably because I'm yet another lazy Google user *grins* I'm glad that Dogpile's still expanding, though.

I think the actual Windows Live Search is being used more than Dogpile because of its presence on many Microsoft applications including being the default Internet Explorer search engine on IE7 and IE8. It also includes a search bar at the bottom of Windows Live Messenger.