xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WaCo

"you Found That On Google"

It's unbelivable, but no one have ever posted this =>

https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=E9L6VK77HcWFhATaq4CIAQ&gws_rd=ssl

It's the best from the best among the best of google tutorials. it's even better than searchlores!

You must see it, you must read it !!! Heh, I'm pretty astonished that this wasn't posted...

ps: the best section is about getting free www shells :D

I wish all of you good time reading.

Wow. Astonishing news! So, simply, you can just find credit card numbers, social security numbers, phone numbers, student names, their schools, their grades, etc on Google?Amazing...Say, does that break any laws? Just looking at them? LOL I mean... not that I *am* going to use someone else's credit card - just emphasizing that this can become bad.Heh... search engine "hacking"... The Problem of Search Engines and "Sekrit" Data!! And this isn't new... oh dear!

Lookingly at publicly accessible data couldn't be against the law... and if it was against some mundane little law I can't imagine it'd be hard to get a lawyer to get your charges dropped haha. I mean common, someone could stumble onto any webpage by mistake and see some of this assumedly secret data.Awesome find tho, I'm going to have to play around with some of that stuff

Who is posting lists of credit card numbers on the internet and what is the purpose of this slide show presentation?The Google cache is very useful but it's worrying that they are downloading and storing the internet on their servers for ever (perhaps).

apparently the police are posting CC numbers, so shows the slideshow haha. And the purpose of the show is to both show the strength of the google cache and also show how to "protect yourself" from having your information spread about... although its darker uses are obvious to anyone who reads the show.