xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AboveZero

Best C00ller For Processor Best cooller for Athlon XP and Pentium 4

Hi all!!!I have 2 processors - Athlon XP 2500+ & Pentium 4 3.06And i have some questions for :1.At Athlon temperature brings up to 90C - which cooller the best for this proccessor?2.Which water coolling system was the best for the P4 3.06???

There isn't a "best"... u can search, there's a lot of bench in hardware site about cooler. U can see specification, noise, efficency... in my opinion a copper base with heat pipe is one of the best solution. With a large fan u can obtain great cooling sistem with limited noise... See Thermaltake, Coolermaster or Zalman.

When u find a product, search the web for test

There isn't a "best"... u can search, there's a lot of bench in hardware site about cooler. U can see specification, noise, efficency... in my opinion a copper base with heat pipe is one of the best solution. With a large fan u can obtain great cooling sistem with limited noise... See ThermaltakeCoolermaster or Zalman.

When u find a product, search the web for test

60643[/snapback]

IMHO that many users from this forum have water colling and have a small exp at that bussines.

if you are going to buy a good cooler, you might aswell overclock the processor, since the athlon 2500+ is good for overclocking, although if you are going to do it, i recomend you read the Overclocking Forum **hope the like works (go to page 4, the post that i put in there might help you decide.)

if you are going to buy a good cooler, you might aswell overclock the processor, since the athlon 2500+ is good for overclocking, although if you are going to do it, i recomend you read the Overclocking Forum **hope the like works (go to page 4, the post that i put in there might help you decide.)

60706[/snapback]

Thx bro