xisto Community
escobar5

Best Games For Palm Os What do u think are the best palm games

So, the question is: what do you think are the best palm os games?my choice (a large list!) is:• warfare incorporated (like warcraft)• desailly soccer (good soccer game)• bejweled2 (the best)• mazera (good rpg game)• scummvm (lucas arts games emulator)• rifle slugs w (like Worms)• arvale: journey of illusions (rpg)• pocket aargon (brain game)• Little John for Palm (NES, SNES, GB, GBC, ... emulator)

warfare incorporated is the No.1i could not imagine a palm can have a cool game like this.and you add lots of other mission on to it as well....I love this game, so I vote for it.

Well there is a lot of games of the Palm system, I like o much the classics games, they are so fun, but the actually games are so amazing, and well, here is my list of my favorite palm games, they are so fun, and so nice! :D1. Hellfire: Apache vs Hind2. Shinobi3. Strange Adventures In Infinite Space4. Candy Crucher5. Traffic Jam6. Hexagon Deluxe7. Bejeweled8. Galactic Realms9. Fedot's Adventures10. Aero Frenzy But I preffer play my favorite games in the computer, the palm i think is for work but.. mmm.. sometimes we need fun.. hehe :D

I like playing the old classics on my Palm like Snake and Tetris.I tried getting an emulator for it, but they never worked. I was getting excited to play Mario Bros anywhere I go.I got a Palm TX by the way.

ChessGenius for Chess - superb engine and lots of configurable options.

EDGE - Extreme Dungeon Game Experience - the definitive RPG game for Palm OS. A rivetting story-line coupled with intelligent character customizable options, makes this a winner !

Sudoku by Astraware - Neat, crisp interface and the ability to pencil in candidates makes this one a must-have!

GTSRacing - Feel the need for speed in superb 3D.

Finally - 3D Mines.... Minesweeper in 3 dimensions, makes it that much more taxing on your grey cells!

Mind you, I'm all for some of the other games previously mentioned in this thread. These games are ones that haven't been mentioned earlier and are also well worth your time.

Edited by sparx (see edit history)

Wow I never really thought gaming on palm's took off that much :| I know I've played some little puzzle type games like bejewelled on a friends palm but I've never really heard much about the gaming scene on them so just sort of assumed it was pretty much inactive. It's cool to see that they have a wide variety of (assumedly) quality titles. Now I know if I ever have the money where I can afford to get a pda, I'll be able to use it for more then that pesky "work" stuff :o