xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Photograffiti

Speaking Chinese Words you already know how to say

Hey everyone, Just thought I would put up a list for all you people who think it's hard to learn another language. Chinese words that you can say in englishSay this Means this in chineseI lovepie pie (like apple pie)fun foodbe penyou an chinese dollar (RMB)jew pig (nothing against the jewish culture)lan lazydee en sure TVyow wantgay giveI oh similar to Oh noThere now you can speak chinese. Try it out. Cheers

Well...I'm a Chinese so what i can say is that it's actually pretty fun when you try to put chinese words in english. It's basically pretty accurate on the voicing of the words but you're missing some key points here and there like the chinese word for "pig" - "zhu". I'm sure you can pronounce that! And for the chinese word that means "uh oh" - "aiyoh". Well...it's pretty ok if you're really new to the chinese language but going to China armed with this? Yeah...you wouldn't really last long. :D