xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nickmealey

Idea's For My Site. -- //--

Several things came to mind when I went to your site:First, kill the dot tk domain because your real subdomain is not that much longer than your tk domain, so I don't think your users mind typing in a couple of extra letters...especially if their browser remembers site history.Second, I love your little "no rights reserved" thing at the end. Very nice and funny! People like funny, so adding more humor to your site would be awesome.Hope that helps!

ya, thanks. I realized the whole .tk thing, thats why I came to Xisto. But I just wanted to get it out there

Nice, a very smooth blue layout.You might want to add some cell spacing between your cells. The text is too close to the cell borders and page borders. And why have you mentioned "Nicklbee.com" as your header if that domain doesn't exist?And you should work on your background as well. The design and everything seems pretty neat, but the only this is that when you scroll down, the background of the right pane remains which makes it look very out of place. The content of your website is good. Nice job there :angry:

I think that your web site looks nice, but you should hurry up and switch to Xisto because of that banner. When you do it, I think you should use better quality pictures!!! One thing that I don't like to see is really nice picture ruined because it's low quality.I agree that it is going to take longer to load but not that much!!!

a nice site you have here, however, your right sidebar is a little hard to read with the darkgrey and blue background contrast. Otherwise, your site looks fantastic!

You should use the font "Verdana" instead of "Times New Roman"... When you change the font, you should make the size smaller... If you have Times New Roman in 3(12pt), you should have Verdana in 2(8pt). In normal web editors, you can select font size 1,2,3 etc...

Well...i hate the add at the top...it disturbs me very much...first you should change the font..use verdana or tahoma..it's too big at the moment and it doesn't look nice..you should leave some space between the left edge and your content...it's not so good to read everything because there is no room between the letters and the edge...the layout is quite good only it should be smoother... the text on the right sidebar is too dark..change the font colour. it's too hard to read it..but anyway nice layout and site...and switch quickly to Xisto and ofcourse make your site and layout better!

thanx for all the idea's i'll certainly do some of them. Thanx alot

Hi nick,Great flash logo.. very nice.. Good layout & design but menu at right is too dark re: subheads are hard to read (change color etc.). The photo gallery took forever to load- can you shrink jpg/giff resolution etc.? Rest of site loads reasonably fast.Hope this helps,God bless & best wishesRGPHNXps- which template( web creator pgm) did you use fotr site???