xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

My Brother-again! :O

My brother is back at it again! Yesterday he got back from a week at a rehab hostpital, and now he's back into drugs again!!! My parents have put a lock on their door, and he picked the lock, went in there, and tried to get pills from my parents bathroom. I went in took them and threw them into their toilet. He then tried to feed me some *BLEEP* about him having a child in New Jersey from a girl he made pregnant last year. Then, to make things more complicated, my dad comes home, and walks into his room finding his door open, T.J. and myself in there. He yells at us, tells us to go to our rooms. I go as soon as he says it, because I don't like angry people. My brother the says "Dad, I need to tell you something" "Go to your room!" But I need to tell you something, Dad" this continued for around 45 seconds, and then my dad called my mother, who is currently in Florida. He told her he just caught us in their room, and we picked their lock. My dad hangs up, and walks outside to smoke a cigarette. My mom calls me cell phone, and I tell her what happened, and asked is she wished to speak to T.J. she said "sure." I gave the phone to T.J., who had been crying since he entered his room. He tells her about his child, and I couldn't make out what else he said, because I was in my room. I could clearly hear him crying though. Ten minutes later he walks in my room, repeating the phrase "I'm sorry!, I am really really sorry." I hug him, and tell him it's o.k. I tell him to go take a hot shower, and get himself composed so he can talk to our father when he's also of his wits and not angry. I'm now at the point where my father is outside, probably throwing darts at his dartboard, and T.J. is taking a shower. It makes me feel so sad now knowing how much my brother has been crying, and I feel like a totally horrible brother. I'm extremely angry though! Why does he *BLEEP*ing have to do all this *BLEEP*?